Friday, May 12, 2017

Live Life Post 121: Work in Process


Check out my weekly post on Artteacher4purpose.com

Work In Process


Have you ever heard of Kingdom Principles?  Kingdom Principles are Kingdom concepts.   They are the parts that make up the whole in order to enhance understanding of how everything works together.  God wishes for us to learn and understand these concepts so that we can start living in our authority.  As Christians, we have a royal inheritance that we can claim, both here on earth and in heaven.  We have to take the time to learn these principles.  Other wise we will continue to be trapped in a world of chaos, despair, and ignorance.
I know that I am a hands on learner so I need to do in order to gain understanding.  This is why God wants us to be doers of the word and not only hearers of the word.  How can we learn and gain understanding if we keep just sitting back and relaxing in the promises of God.

Unknowingly, when we do this, we are actually forfeiting our blessings.  Understanding and wisdom will only be achieved by doing.  It is only through the doing that we will understand the process.  It is only through the doing that we will gain the understanding that will lead to the application, that will then lead to the unlocking of wisdom.  The application of principles lead us to being able to feel, see, and touch miracles.   Constant application leads to understanding how to create miracles.

This is what God wants for his people in this day in time.  He wants us to stop playing around.  He wants us to stop thinking that we were called to just be lazy in Christ.  If you do not sow you will not reap (this is a kingdom principle).  In other words if you do not work, you will not get paid.  God wants his people to start working in the Kingdom, applying Kingdom Principles, and living a royal life.

I mentioned miracles . . . yes I did . . .What exactly am I saying?

I'm saying:  keep studying and keep reading your word in order to walk close to your purpose.

My post is up this week on my website:  Check it out.  Work In Process


It ties in with this video that I found on Kingdom Principles by Dr. Miles Monroe.  Good stuff!  Also check out my posts from this week because they talk about how we should be applying the word and how we should be working for God.



All my best to you.  I pray that this was helpful in your journey to find your purpose.

Until Next Time
-Tamorra

No comments:

Post a Comment