Monday, May 22, 2017

Live Life post 126 I don't claim waste!



It has been almost 4 days since my last post.  It has been because I have been sooooo extra busy!!  I picked up a little part time job and started posting on periscope!  Periscope is a live broadcasting platform.  That was a big move for me . . . my new out look on life is that we need to be always moving and always improving.  Growth is very important.  God wants us to grow, he wants our spirit to grow so that we can hear his voice more clear and then understand his directions . . .

So,  I started doing live posting on Periscope and I am also working on some things for YouTube.  I just have to learn how to manage all the new ventures that God needs me to do.  This is what I am learning about now:  How to manage my life!  God wants us to be good managers of the things that he gives us.  You might have heard this message before:  Be good Stewards . . .(if that is the correct way to spell it)? 

What I know is that if we don't take care of the things that God has given us we will loose them in the heavenly court of law . . .


Anyway, I wish I had more time to tell you all that I did this weekend.  My sister's wedding is coming up and we had the bridal shower this weekend.  It was sooo nice,  eventually I will share pictures.  I didn't sleep for 2 nights because of all the running around I was doing, and this is another reason why I am just now writing this post.  I wanted to write all day today, however I have to run out again . . .

Deep Breath


I am noticing how the enemy likes to try to get me overwhelmed and distracted me from my purpose.  My purpose is to help others help themselves, and therefore it is important for me to keep on writing and learning the word of God.  Hence, I had to give my two weeks notice on that "part time" job that seemed to be taking up all of my time!

I don't claim waste!!


Therefore, I will not waste my time on something that is not directly tied to my purpose.  Everything has meaning now.  Everything that I do needs to be connected to my purpose.

I've been learning a lot and I have been speaking to the Lord a lot these past weeks.  I have lots to share and hopefully I will get a chance this week.  I just wanted to check in and encourage someone to connect with God.  Seek after him and he will show you something new.

Stay encouraged and start living your life on purpose.

With all my Love,
Until Next Time
-Tamorra

No comments:

Post a Comment