Monday, July 24, 2017

Live Life post 154: The law of the Lord shall be written on our heart

The Law of the Lord shall be written on your heart. So as a law of love, you should take care of your body.

Kingdom principle: Living Healthy  



Listen, as Christian, we should be aware of what is wrong and what is right.  We should be reading the word of God and it should become part of us.  Not in the sense that we have the ability to memorizing every scripture in the bible, but meaning that we love the word of God so much that we meditate on it.  We live it because it is part of us.  We practice it because that is all we know how to do.  We have a natural desire to live in love.

So, as I love the Lord, as I love the word of God, and there fore as I love you, brother/sister in Christ, I really want to share this information with you.  This is the whole reason why I write this  blog, to share with you.  We should understand friends that we should be taking care of our health.  We should be living a lot healthier than we are.  This a very important principle of the Kingdom of Heaven:  Be a good manager of what God has given you.  Be responsible and take care of your body.

Now, I'm not telling your this as a law to follow.  I'm sharing with you and you should understand that it is a suggestion of truth.  I am not here to give you a list of practices to follow, that would be very religious.  In stead I am sharing the word of God with you.  Research it for yourself.

We must learn how to be good stewards (good managers) of our health and of our bodies.  So let me tell you about a Doctor that I started to follow on You tube.  His name is  Dr. Josh Axe.

You can make your own take on it but it seems like he is revealing a lot to us that the elite does not want us to know.  When I say "Elite"  I mean the ones who politically and economically control our global world culture to confine the masses in a delusion of freedom but really keep us in a multi-level system of bondage.

OK!

Everybody, please be aware that "the Elite" are feeding us all kinds of Genetically Modified food that will keep us alive long enough for us to  make a living for this capitalistic system.  Then we get cancer and die because of the medical system that they have set up.  And we all do it compliantly because of the education system they set up.  Not only this, but America is probably the last powerful nation left to be completely taken over by a even more powerful one world system of government who wishes to put us all in slavery.  I'm just saying . . . WAKE UP!  The Capitalistic agenda is not working fast enough for them to acquire all their money,  the elite is on the fast track to their one world order.  This is just a warning!!

Anyway, check out some of his videos.  Then after that do some research on Dr. Sebi, (who the Elite killed because of his knowledge of naturalistic medicine)

I'm just saying!

 

You think this has nothing to do with you, but it has everything to do with you.

Until Next time

-Tamorra

 





This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. Joshua 1:8


But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. Jeremiah 31:33



This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;  Hebrews 10:16



Also see: Hebrews 8:10, Ezekiel 11:19, Ezekiel 36:26

May God lead your heart to knowledge, understanding, and application. 

Learn how to take care of yourself and you will live longer, feel better, and be able to teach others.  Don't just take my word for it but read the bible and let the Holy Spirit speak to your heart.  God Bless you.





No comments:

Post a Comment