Thursday, July 20, 2017

Live Life post 148: King Kong Ride from Christian Perspective



Before I tell you about this ride, let me present to you a thought . . .


What if I were to tell you that this whole world, the system in which we operate, is guided, directed and controlled by several secret societies?  And it is in this intricate design of  such secret groups that the adversary would like us to believe he is in  total control.  However, I am a student of the Holy Spirit and I have undeniable evidence that there is only one true living designer of this intricate universe.  That designer and creator is Jehovah God, Yaweh.  The recorded evidence is found in the holy scriptures that we identify today as the Holy Bible.


Are there many books that we can study to lead us to secret truths and hidden wisdom?  Sure there is, but the word of God says that this type of intense study and search is weariness on the flesh.  It is not our duty as human beings to be concerned with such battles in heaven.  The book we should be studying is the Bible, and in it holds the secrets to everything.  However, it is understandable that our human desires to know more drive us to uncovering the mysteries of the universe.


What is the conclusion of the matter?



"Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man." Ecclesiastes 12:13 KJV

But how many of us know what to do to be obedient to the word of God? What does it mean to keep his commandments?  These details, I believe,  have been hidden from us.  Perhaps, to be a Christian today does not mean the same as being a Christian 1700 years ago or even 500 years ago.  Perhaps it is part of God's plan to allow the adversary to keep these things from us so that we will make an effort to seek the truth.  Or perhaps, our only duty is to let the Holy Spirit guide us and teach us these mysteries as Apostle Paul said that he would.

My theory is that we don't know as much as we think we know.  I have reason to believe that as we live in this age, we are getting "Dumber and Dumber."  Like this movie implies by the idiots playing the characters, our lack of understanding can get us into some pretty awkward and life threatening situations.  The word says my people perish from lack of knowledge.  I do believe that there are secret societies, secret messages, and secret organizations taunting our ignorance and mocking our Lord.  I wonder, who else sees it the way that I see it?  I wonder how may people are aware of the signs that we are exposed to every day!

I am no conspiracy theorist but just a student of the word of God.  While studying, and while meditating on it, I am particularly disturbed by Hollywood, its mockery, and its blatant disrespect of my father in Heaven and his son Jesus Christ.  Though scripture tells us not to worry ourselves with the enemy and his wiles,  I do feel that it is worth the warning.


About the Universal Studios Experience:



I went to Universal Studios with my family on vacation last month.  I was concerned with many things, but this following experience rattled my consciousness.


I went live on Periscope for the Universal Studios King Kong ride.  I guess I just didn't know what to expect when I was getting into the line.  I had never watched the movie and didn't know that I would be entering the atmosphere of skulls, bones, and death.  It seemed to be a scene right out of the pit of  hell.  I said to my self . . . "Where Am I ?"


And while my eyes where taking all of this in, I was also listening to a scratchy daunting voice speaking an ancient language of death.  I said "What in the hell did I get my self into!!?"


Yes I said it . . . and I said it out loud!

Image result for pictures of the king kong ride at universal studios florida




I couldn't believe that everyone wasn't having the same concerns that I was having.  I went live on the Periscope App, but it was too dark to record anything visible.  I told everyone, hundreds of people "We all are in the line to hell!"  But I digressed because I thought I was starting to sound like one of those radical "everyone is going to hell," type Christians.  I don't believe that everyone is going to hell.  But we are trotting on a thin line when we subject ourselves to these types of environments. . .


I closed my ears.  I started to pray out loud so that I wasn't unknowingly hypnotized by the dusty old witch in the wall, speaking uncertain dialects of evil.  Then I started to ask my self," We as a people won't talk about God anymore in schools, but we subject ourselves to this type of witch craft for our entertainment?"


And this is why we perish. We don't know what we are doing.  We don't know what we are exposing ourselves too.  We don't know what we are watching.  We don't know what we are listening to.  And we are ignorant of it all!  We are not guarding our minds like we are supposed to be doing.  We are not following the commandments of God.  We are not doing our duty!


Yeah, the ride was cool and everything but what did it do for my soul?


So, I continued to walk through this line for about 45 minutes in order to get on the  ride.  I took pictures.  You can discern what they mean to you,  but to me, while walking through a dark cave like maze with hidden pits holding tortured souls, I felt and saw glimpses of hell.  Twinning serpents and pagan symbolism adorned the dark halls; along with skeletons and rows upon rows of skulls.  I was not in my happy place. . .


Anyway,  I have reason to believe that Universal Studios is not in the soul saving business.  I saw it, I felt it, and I am concerned that not too many people are concerned with the devil worship and occultism that is found more increasingly in our modern cinema.  So, I raise the question:  Is there a secret demonic society behind our movies and entertainment industry that conditions us, not only to be desensitized by pagan worship, but to get us to worship demonic spirits unknowingly?

Hey these are some controversial questions for most Christians who prefer to stay under the protective "I'm a Christian because I go to church" mentality.  But I challenge you to step out of that bubble and really start researching and studying his word.  There is an adversary and there is a living God.  Do your duty and study what God needs you to do in fighting this war in heaven.  What does it really mean today to be a Christian?

A purpose message is only evil if you are following the wrong purpose.  Let God guide you in your purpose.

Until Next Time


No comments:

Post a Comment