Sunday, July 23, 2017

Live Life post 151: Encouragement for those who have dreams . . .





I was feeling a little down recently by all the negativity and criticism coming from my family about me pursuing my dreams of becoming an international best selling author.  I now understand why people follow their passion or their "dream."  To these people, like myself, it is not a "dream" but it is something that they have to do.  It is their purpose and therefore something that they were born to do.

I want this to encourage you just like it encouraged me.  This is for all you dreamers out there.  Everyone will not understand the purpose that God has placed in your heart.  Everyone will not be supportive of your dreams.  These people don't see what you see or understand how you understand.

You my friend have a vision.  You my friend are an eagle souring over all distractions, all criticism, and all doubt.  Keep your faith for your purpose.

-Tamorra

No comments:

Post a Comment