Saturday, July 22, 2017

Live Life 150: Johnny Cash




Discovering Johnny Cash


So, I've been pretty into movies lately.  I don't watch a lot of TV, but I am fascinated with movies and their hidden messages and what it all means to us in real life.


I don't think that things come from nothing.  Everything comes from something.  Every idea, every concept, every physical manifestation into reality came from an idea.


This is a Universal Law.  For everything that is in existence, there has to be a designer, and the essence of that design started with an idea, a thought.


This past year, I guess you can say that I have been a little obsessed with the ultimate designer:  The Father God, the one and only creator of all things through the power of him.  He made all things and without him was nothing made that was made.


And so I thank God for even thinking of making me.  I praise his name on high, for I know I have a purpose and pray that I do not fall into any pit, or any trap that will keep me from entering into his Kingdom.


So, I am going to skip the whole explanation of Universal principles, for I think some can get confused to think that I am a promoter of the new age movement.  This is not the case, I am a promoter of Jesus Christ, the real Jesus, the son of the living God.


With that said I know that he created each and every one of us with and for a purpose.  Everything that he created was good.  So, when I tell you that I watched Wolverine, that doesn't make me any less Christian, it just means there was a reason why I watched it.  I was sitting down for an evening of entertainment with my husband.   He loves superheroes and Marvel comics, so there are a lot of things I watch with him.  I can see a lot of hidden messages in these things.

Truthfully, I fell asleep at the end of the movie and woke up when the counterfeit Christ killed the real Christ who had failed to save the children, but then his very own seed led them to safety.  WAIT!  I'm sorry, I mean when the fake Wolverine killed the real Wolverine.  Then the real Wolverine's daughter and the rest of her very diverse "special friends" got away (12 to be exact, all different races, into the woods to find the 'promised" land).

I wish people can see the programming and the anti-Christ movement in Cinema today.  I mean it was there yesterday too, but it is just that the Holy Spirit is allowing me to see things a lot clearer.  There is definitely a movement against Jesus Christ.  So many songs, so many movies, so many books, so many stories want to mock the power, the divinity, and the humanity of Jesus.  There is an even more serious war brewing against Christians.  We all just can't see it yet, because we don't know what we are looking for.   To us today, it all seems like entertainment.  Or just persecution that is going on, "somewhere over there."

I encourage you to get stronger in the word.  The enemy is building his army against Christ.  It is time for the called of Christ to wake up, come out of bondage, and start working for God's will.

Anyone who accepts Jesus Christ as his personal savior believes that he is the son of the ONE true and living GOD, and confesses his shortcomings in order to changes his mind about the life that he was living; SHALL BE SAVED.

There was an awesome song at the end of the movie called "When the Man Comes Around." I was infatuated with the lyrics.  And I started an intense study on Johnny Cash.


Briefly put, I feel a unique connection with Johnny Cash.  I feel like he was used by God to reach a lot of people.  Of course, I knew of Mr. Cash before I heard that song . . . I knew "Ring of Fire" and "Walk the Line."  I never watched the movie but was familiar with much of his music like "Hurt."  I was troubled to find out that he does not get the notoriety today as being a Christian writer of gospel music, but instead a drug user musician that had led a life of adultery and pain.


Isn't the devil so quick to paint a Christian life as miserable?  But I see a different Johnny.  A Johnny that was trying to live the life that God intended for him to live.  A life that did not hide his talents but used them to be a servant and a witness of God's Kingdom.  I encourage you to research some of his earlier lyrics. I will add some here in this post.

With that said, open your eyes and be aware of this anti-Christ movement.  The mockery is becoming shameless.  The Kingdom of Heaven is coming soon, that will destroy this worldly Kingdom.  What side do you want to be on?


When the Man Comes around by Johnny Cash

"And I heard, as it were, the noise of thunder
One of the four beasts saying,
'Come and see.' and I saw, and behold a white horse"
There's a man goin' 'round takin' names
And he decides who to free and who to blame
Everybody won't be treated all the same
There'll be a golden ladder reachin' down
When the man comes around
The hairs on your arm will stand up
At the terror in each sip and in each sup
Will you partake of that last offered cup
Or disappear into the potter's ground?
When the man comes around
Hear the trumpets hear the pipers
One hundred million angels singin'
Multitudes are marchin' to the big kettledrum
Voices callin', voices cryin'
Some are born and some are dyin'
It's alpha and omega's kingdom come
And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree
The virgins are all trimming their wicks
The whirlwind is in the thorn tree
It's hard for thee to kick against the pricks
Till armageddon no shalam, no shalom
Then the father hen will call his chickens home
The wise man will bow down before the throne
And at his feet they'll cast their golden crowns
When the man comes around
Whoever is unjust let him be unjust still
Whoever is righteous let him be righteous still
Whoever is filthy let him be filthy still
Listen to the words long written down
When the man comes around
Hear the trumpets hear the pipers
One hundred million angels singin'
Multitudes are marchin' to the big kettledrum
Voices callin', voices cryin'
Some are born and some are dyin'
It's alpha and omega's kingdom come
And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree
The virgins are all trimming their wicks
The whirlwind is in the thorn trees
It's hard for thee to kick against the prick
In measured hundredweight and penny pound
When the man comes around
"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts
And I looked, and behold a pale horse
And his name that sat on him was death, and hell followed with him"




Until next Time
-Tamorra

No comments:

Post a Comment