Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Live Life 11: Make Each Moment Awesome!

Day 11 "Make today so awesome that yesterday gets jealous."

"It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness."  Lamentations 3:22-23


I encourage you to live in the moment.  I encourage you to be present in your world and open your eyes to the miracles and wonders that are happening each day in your life.  Is it not a miracle that you woke up this morning?  Is it not a miracle that you are in your right mind and able to read the words on this screen.  Thank God for the string of miracles caught in the moments of our lives. . .








I love Dr. Seuss.  So much wisdom in his words and in his books for children.  Share these concepts with your children and let them know that God provides for them moment by moment.

Everyday is a new day.  Everyday has a new beginning, a new blessing, a new mercy from God!
Don't dwell on the troubles of yesterday.  Enjoy today.  Make a decision today that you will enjoy your life!  It is one of the many gifts from God.

These are lyrics that minister to my soul, sung by Donnie McClurkin:

"Great is Your mercy towards me
Your loving kindness towards me
Your tender mercy, I see
Day after day
Forever faithful towards me
Always providing for me
Great is Your mercy towards me
Great is Your grace"

He is faithful and he does provide everyday:



“Great is Thy faithfulness!” “Great is Thy faithfulness!”
  Morning by morning new mercies I see;
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided—
“Great is Thy faithfulness,” Lord, unto me!


God's mercy is everlasting.  That is how good he is.  It reminds me of these lyrics from Mississippi Mass Choir:


Your grace and mercy brought me through
I'm living this moment because of You
I want to thank You and praise You too
Your grace and mercy brought me through

So, live each day like you have discovered a brand new promise from the Lord.  God Bless you, God keep you and have an awesome day!



Until Next time
-Tamorra

No comments:

Post a Comment