Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Live Life: Day 5




Day 5 "Believe in your dreams and they may come true, believe in yourself and they will come true."

When I was in elementary school, I used to think I was weird, unfocused, not smart, and just basically confused. Recently, I looked at my daughter trying to do her homework and noticed some of the same patterns I had exhibited as a child.  I was easily distracted, often day dreamed, and I took a very long time to complete my work . . . why? . . . because school was boring!!!  I wanted to dance, sing, paint, and draw.  By the time I got to high school, I was more concerned with dancing, running track, music, and art than actual school work.  I charged people to draw out their names and I braided their hair.  I didn't know that I had an entrepreneur spirit!

We are often taught that we should go to school, get a good job, buy a house, get married, have the family, and then retire.  I am rejecting that idea.  I'm adopting an idea that Marie Forleo calls being a "Multi-passionate Entrepreneur."  I want it all.  I want to do what I love, I want to be happy, I don't want my life to feel like a job.  I don't want a boring life.  I want a life full of promise, adventure, joy and love.  I will live my dreams, because I believe in me.  I want you to believe in you!

I'm praying that your dreams come true.
Until 2morrow
-Tamorra
artteacher4purpose.com

No comments:

Post a Comment