Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Day 26 Live Life

Day 26 "Some days you just have to make your own sunshine."


Things get hard sometimes.  We worry.  We get scared.  This is normal, but God wants to teach us how to get out of this.  He wants to teach us how to live our lives out of the shadow of fear, anxiety, and worry. 

Pray to God, have an open conversation with the Lord so that you can hear his voice.  He will show you how to be calm and he will comfort your spirit.   Trust God, everything will be ok.  God loves you and I love you.  There are a lot of people who love you and care about you.  Life is beautiful and you can learn to be happy.  Teach yourself.  Say this prayer:

I love God and I am thankful for life
I am thankful for peace, love, and happiness in my life
I will bless the Lord at all times for giving me life
I will live today, and give no thought of worry towards tomorrow
I will live my life on purpose for the Lord


God did not give us a spirit of fear but he gave us a spirit of power, love, and sound mind.  Always remember that you have the power to make your day happy.  You can make a choice in your mind and in your heart that you will not be burdened by the things that are going on in this world.  Instead you will rejoice and be glad in the Lord. 

This is a day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!  Make your sunshine!

Good luck to you on your journey and God bless.
Until Next time
-Tamorra

No comments:

Post a Comment