Thursday, January 12, 2017

Day 13

Day 13 "Always find a reason to smile."

Today's a new day, but there is no sunshine
Nothing but clouds, and it's dark in my heart
And it feels like a cold night
Today's a new day, where are my blue skies
Where is the love and the joy that you promised me
Tell me it's alright
I almost gave up, but a power that I can't explain
Fell from heaven like a shower
I smile, even though I hurt see I smile
I know God is working so I smile
Even though I've been here for a while
I smile, smile
It's so hard to look up when you been down
Sure would hate to see you give up now
You look so much better when you smile, so smile

-Kirk Franklin

Even when things are going wrong in your life, know that God is always there and he has everything under control, so Smile.

Until next time
-Tamorra

No comments:

Post a Comment