Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Day 3

Day 3 "Put down the map and get wonderfully lost."

First of all let me give credit to this calendar that I am using to assist me with my 365 day challenge.  it is called "Make Everyday Count" by Sandra Magsamen.  It was published by Sourcebooks INC. I literally just visited her site at sandramagsamen.com.  It is very inspirational.  She is an artist like me.  She is also a writer, crafter, a connecter, and an idea maker.  We are all idea makers with our own ideas, talents, and gifts.  We should all share with each other, while helping each other, and building each other up.  Thank you Sandra for sharing your ideas and connecting us all together on this journey of life.

Life is a beautiful journey. I'm understanding that as we go on our journey that we should not be afraid of what lies ahead.  As long as we make a conscious effort to help other people, we will continue to grow in the right direction.  We might get lost sometimes, but we must keep moving forward.

I am a Christian and therefore an advocator for Kingdom Living.  In order to understand that concept a little more you should visit my site artteacher4purpose.com.  With that said, we must understand that we all will be lost in this world at one time or another.  But it is important to follow the truth, search for the truth, and to walk in truth.  If you continue to search for the truth you will be led back to a well lit road.  So, forget the rules, forget what you have been taught, keep your eyes open to truth, and get wonderfully lost.

Until 2morrow
-Tamorra

No comments:

Post a Comment