Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Day 18

Day 18 "Lake of passion is fatal"

I don't know who said that but I think it is so true.  I wrote an e-book for beginner teachers and one of the subjects was to make teaching your passion.  Passion will give you supernatural energy to be the best at what you do, to work harder at it then anyone else.  Passion gives you strength to be your very best.   Passion leads you to your purpose.  I'm all about finding your purpose!

The subject of passion reminds me of this quote:

"When you follow your purpose you collide with your destiny."


I remember Vincent Van Gogh saying something like

"I would rather die of passion than of boredom."

Look, following you passion takes guts, it takes faith and it takes determination.  It is exciting and leads to your destiny.  Otherwise life is just boring.

What are some quotes that come to your mind when you think about passion . . . Leave it in the comment section? I would love to read about your thoughts.

Until Next Time
-Tamorra

No comments:

Post a Comment