Thursday, April 19, 2018

Throwback Thursday: Good Friends

As the end of the day draws near, I like to take the time to reflect and be thankful.  I just finished praying for my friends.  My good friends.  I just started to thank God for sending them to me.  I thanked God for their strength and their words of encouragement.

God knows what he is doing when he sends you good friends.  I just want to send out a special thanks to Sha'Ron, and Tene.  Wish you ladies the best and I thank you for being a friend.

Here's the throwback, one of my favorite theme songs. . .  I used to watch this show right before "Designing Women."  Did you guess it?  That's right!  "Golden Girls!"




Sha'Ron and Tene, you are my golden friends. . .


Throwback post to check out:
lhttp://artteacher4purpose.blogspot.com/2017/04/live-life-post-85.html

We should all learn to be thankful for the many gifts that the Lord provides. . .


signing out because it's late
Until next time
-Tamorra


"Stay Gold Pony Boy"


1 comment:

  1. Aww lady t!!! Love you too!! You are such a blessing to all you know and I’m so thankful that we are friends who became family ����

    ReplyDelete