Monday, April 9, 2018

Motivation for Monday: God is on your side




Good Morning,

I pray that you are having a wonderful morning thus far.  I pray that you are uplifted and ready to have a productive week.  I want to ask you if you are prepared for your week?  You know, do you have a plan of what you want to accomplish during your week?  Do you have any goals written down; personal, business, or otherwise?  And if not, how do you know when you get to the end of your week if you had a good one? How do you measure your productivity?

What do you want to accomplish?


This is the same idea that I apply to my life.  I ask my self . . What do I want to accomplish in my life?  What do I want my life to look like as I approach the end?  When it is all over, what do I want people to say about me?

This is why I write down my goals.  This is why I look at them often so that I can measure my progress.  I want to know that I am doing the right thing to get to where I want to go.

Now, my goals are different from your goals, his goals, and her goals.  This is the way it is supposed to be.  We are each individuals with different thoughts and different talents to be the individual influencers that God has designed us to be.  Not one of us are exactly the same.  Not even identical twins have the same finger prints.  We were each made to stand out!

With that said, we all have different aspirations, dreams, and ideas of what success looks like.  We may even have different paths to get there, but we each have a responsibility to know where we are going for our final destination.

You are responsible to know where you want to go.


The main reason why I am living is to get to heaven. This should be our ultimate goal and the motive for why we live this life.  I want to enter into the eternal life with my Lord, savior, and King in Heaven. This is my main goal.  This is the reason why I do the things I do, say the things I say, and write the things I write.  I want you to go too! 

I have even more exciting news for you which is your motivation for this Monday:


God wants you to spend eternity with him and so he will make every opportunity for you to get there.  You just have to trust his lead!


God is on your side!!!


It is true, God wants you.  It kind of reminds me of the Uncle Same picture pointing at you saying "I want you."  I don't know if people are aware of how much God loves them.  God wants you to find the way to him through his son Jesus Christ.  He even gave us an instruction manual on how to get to heaven.  It's called the bible: Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth!




In it you will find inspiration, motivation, biographies and auto biographies of people on the same journey.  It will give you directions and goal setting ideas.  It will give you timeless advice on how to complete this journey.  It will also give you the reasons why to start your journey and train you in the discipline that you need to finish this journey. It even gives you a personal mentor to help you along . . .

Do you know where you are going in life?  Are you setting goals to know how to get there?  Do you know how to set goals?  Do you know what goals to set?

I encourage you to adopt God's plan for your life.  I encourage you to start setting goals, by reading the word of God.  Believe and understand that God is for you, and if he is for you; who can be against you?

Remember to live this life with the purpose that God has written for you.  I pray that you have a productive life!

Until next Time
-Tamorra


No comments:

Post a Comment