Monday, April 2, 2018

Motivation for Monday: Follow God's Plan Everyday



Good Monday Morning to all those who love Mondays and to those who think Mondays are the worst!

Either way it is a wonderful new day with brand new mercies and blessings for us to enjoy.  Why do I seem so chipper today? . . .  Well, I just filled up on the word of God.  This was something that I was not able to do this weekend because it was so busy, busy, busy!

We all get this way sometimes. We almost get too busy to think!  This Resurrection Weekend was the busiest and it was quite stressful.  Saturday was a pretty bad day for me because I was frustrated that things were not going my way.  I just wasn't in a good mood.  I had a lot of attitude and did a lot of yelling!

Why did that happen?  


I was so busy that I did not properly pray my day through.  This is what I usually do in the morning.  I usually have a morning meeting with the Lord.  I pray my day through and I plan my day according to what God needs me to do.  On this past Saturday, I was so concerned with what I wanted to do, that I was ignoring what God needed me to do.  Therefore, I was all emptied out by about 2pm, but I kept trying to push through and complete all the tasks that I wanted to complete:

Decorating eggs

practice the skit

Candy bags for kids

Organize presentations for the kids

Easter outfits

Get the girls hair done

Drive girls to Birthday party . . .




So on and so forth!  Busy mom's know what I am talking about . . .however I was wrong and I thank God for allowing me to have this blog as an outlet that helps me reflect on my mistakes.  It also helps me celebrate my Victories.  Sunday was an awesome day . . . I told my self not to over do it.  I listened to the things that God wanted me to do.  I asked him what were the important tasks that I needed to finish.  I planned it out from there.  The thing is, if I had allowed everything that happened on Saturday ruin my Sunday, I would still be in bad shape today.

Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is God's purpose that will prevail.

Proverbs 19:21

(This is the word that is sown in my heart)

(There are many devices in a man's heart; nevertheless the counsel of the LORD, that shall stand. KJV Proverbs 19:21)



Was I late to church? Yes, technically,  but there were some important things that God needed me to do.  There were somethings that he wanted me to prioritize.  Hence, there were somethings that needed to get canceled and I was ok with that.  We can't always make it to every event, or do all the things that we want to do in our minds.  Our physical limitations won't allow us to be everything to everybody.  We have to take the time to be filled up with God's love, so that people are blessed by our overflow.

I do have some motivation for you today.  Something that the Lord wants you to know:

Don't ruin a good day because of a bad yesterday!


God wants to bless us everyday.  He wants to spend time with us and direct our path everyday.  We will find peace, happiness, and joy if we follow his lead . . .

Don't worry about a thing . .  not about yesterday or about tomorrow.  God will work it out.  This doesn't mean that we chose to be lazy, NO!  But what it means is that we trust in the Lord for the promises that he has made to us.  We continue to work towards those things by faith, by doing what is necessary to obtain the promise.  We listen closely to the words of the Lord and we get closer to it, step by step, and day by day.

And so, after he had patiently endured,

he obtained the promise.

Hebrews 6:15


God is awesome and he made you, so that means you are awesome as well . . . I wanted to share some pictures with you before I go.













So, although I had to cancel somethings we were able to do an egg show and it turned out pretty ok.  I was also able to visit with my mom, and my sister and have a beautiful family dinner with my in-laws . . . Everything worked out.  Have a blessed Monday and enjoy all the blessings that the Lord has for you.


Remember to live your life on purpose
Until Next Time
-Tamorra





No comments:

Post a Comment