Monday, April 16, 2018

Motivation for Monday: From the Perspective of Synesthesia


I wait for the Lord, my soul doth wait and in his word do I hope. 
Psalm 130:5 KJV

For in him you have been enriched in every way—with all kinds of speech and with all knowledge— 6God thus confirming our testimony about Christ among you. 7Therefore you do not lack any spiritual gift as you eagerly wait for our Lord Jesus Christ to be revealed. 8He will also keep you firm to the end, so that you will be blameless on the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9God is faithful, who has called you into fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.
Corinthians 1:6-9

I use Bible Hub:



For those of you who don't know me, I am the art teacher for purpose . .  I write, create, and promote content that will help you find your purpose in life.  I have came to the conclusion that a lot of us are in search of that purpose, but sometimes this life get's a little too heavy for us to carry.  Sometimes it is hard to keep living.  So, the Lord put it on my heart to put a little motivation out there to keep living.  I call it the Live Life Project.  When ever the Lord gives me an idea for motivation I do it.  Motivation for Monday is something I think is necessary to lift our spirits and encourage each other to live this life.  

We have each other.  This is a gift that the Lord gives us.  We are supposed to help each other.  We should pray that the Lord continues to help us, help each other.  The Holy Spirit will start to whisper to us different ways that we can do this.  This is not magic, it is the way God works.  Systems, inside systems, inside systems; working together in harmony for a purpose.

God is AWESOME!


I put all of these Motivations in the Live Life Project collection.  I'm not sure how to promote it but I will work on that.  All I could suggest is for you to share it with others, especially if it is helping you.

Here is the Link to the collection:



The Live Life Project



I want you to know that there is hope for the future.  There is always hope.  If ever I get down and feel trouble coming, I turn to the Lord.  He has me in training right now to discern when something is about to happen.  He has me in training to show me what to pray and how to pray to get out of any situation.  I no longer worry about things, I am just more observant of causes and affects.  I now pray for answers and the Holy Spirit gives them to me.  The answers are coming more rapidly then ever before.  The Holy Spirit revealed to me that God loves answering my prayers, but that I am just now able to see the answers more clearly.  I now recognize how he responds, how he talks through people, and how he confirms things.  I am starting to learn the Kingdom Language!

This is the thing, God will keep you in perfect peace no matter how chaotic the world gets around you!


I am learning that most people only mean well.  They do the best that they can with what they know.  They interpret the world around them by explaining what they see in front of them.  They use their own deductive reasoning to try to come up with an explanation of why things happen.  I'm sure that I do the same thing sometimes.   But I have changed my mind and know that this is not the right thing to do.  Our perspective will always be skewed without the revelation of God.


But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
1 Corinthians 1:27


Some people may say that I think of myself more highly then I  should to which I will respond, "perhaps you don't know who you are, but I know who I am."  I have a special ability to see things from a different perspective.  This is what the Lord is showing me as a creative and as an artist.   It's a gift that I am being trained in to develop even further.  Why?  For the Glory of God.  Often, times in the past I thought that everyone looked at the world the same way that I did.  I thought that the obvious was obvious to everyone.  But this is not the case . . .

We all have a special gift to help the building up of the Kingdom.


My friend recently sent me a video link about a young lady who had a special ability to feel other people's pain.  She could feel other people's physical pain,  as well as their emotional pain.  This could be a burdensome gift, especially for a nurse working in a hospital.  The young nurse explained that she had a rare brain sensitivity that sensed peoples' feelings called  Synesthesia.  At first she didn't think that it was a real thing or that it had any relative scientific data supporting her claims of having this special gift.  But this is a very real thing!

Here is your motivation for Monday: 

You are Wonderfully Made!!!


You must know this and condition this into your heart:  You are special.  God made you special.  This should give you a good feeling inside.  A sense of Peace.  You will carry that peace with you and others will feel it as well.  It is a design of our supernatural God!

The interesting part about this, is that my daughter and I were talking about this very thing the day before.  We started a conversation about perspective and how some people see things differently from others. I had told her that some people could actually see sound.  My daughter was intrigued by this new information so I proceeded to tell her more.

Yes, some people see sound.  When they hear music, their brain interprets the music into colors and color patterns.  So, some people may only be hearing and experiencing the beauty of the  music, while someone else may be seeing colors dancing according to the sound that is being heard.  How marvelous would it be to have a brain like that?  How awesome is our God!


Check out this article about the different types of Synesthesia:



Now, this phenomena of seeing sound is called  Chromesthesia, which is a form of Synesthesia.  It is also a real thing! Supernatural even.  It is explained by the brain having a higher sensitivity in sensory processes, to where these senses trigger other senses, crossing cognitive pathways for an ultra sensory experience! Now if things like this can happen and be explained by science, how probable is it that you have a special gift and or ability that you have not developed yet.  You may be the most awesome opera singer,  the fastest typist, or the most precise editor, the calmest listener, or the most loyal friend.  What ever your gift is, find it, cultivate it, and your gifts will make room for you.

Why do I always share this message about using your gifts?


Well, God has changed my worldly perspective to an eternity perspective.  I don't just say this, I believe it, and I teach it.  There is nothing else in this world that I desire more but to please the Lord.   Everything in this world will pass away, but your spirit is eternal.  You can't see your spirit, but I can.  You can't see your wasted time, but I can.  You can't see your wasted soul, but I can.  You can't see the bigger picture, but I can.  Why?  Because God gave me a gift of perspective.  My brain works different in this area.

Here goes the thing:  this does not make me better or more special then anyone else!  Why?  Because you are just as wonderfully made as I am.  God loves you just as much as he loves me.  He has equipped us all with gifts, talents, and abilities, much more then what the world presents to you.  Your talents go a lot further than singing, dancing, jumping, and running. 

The message that God has for you is to stop pursuing things that are an illusion.  Know why you are living.   Don't be afraid of the illusion of death, or the illusion of poverty, or the illusion of success.  These are all lies.  When you die in this life, it is life.  You are inheritors of a great Kingdom, so you were never poor.  Your success is inevitable when you grow through your process; it was always designed that way.  This is the perspective that I am blessed with, and it is awesome!!

Get an Eternity Perspective!


Click the picture to check out this post . . .

I have a charge to get you to identify your special gifts so that we can tell the world about our King.  We have a purpose to share the good news of the coming of the kingdom of heaven.  Yes, not everyone will understand it and not everyone will see it.  Some people will just think that this is all made up.  They do not yet see that we only call the "supernatural" super because it is not what we are used to.  To God, the supernatural is just normal business!  It is the way it is, because that is the way God made it to be.

Check out this video about this young lady and her awesome gift:




Live your life on purpose. 
Until next time
-Tamorra


"Perhaps it is not that I am thinking too highly of myself, but it is you who is thinking too low of yourself."


"Speak well of people always, they may be the key to completing your purpose."




No comments:

Post a Comment