Monday, August 21, 2017

Live Life post 180- are you ready for the set up?

Yeah, I probably know something that you don't know . . .


"I know a lot of things about a lot of things,  but the most important thing that I know is that I know nothing at all."


No matter how much you learn,  There is always more to learn.  You can't get around it because you can't get around time.  Just think about it, even if you spent all your time trying to absorb all there is in any specific study for all of your life, you still wouldn't know about some other person's specialty.  You may never know more than the person who has had ten years head start on you to learn the same thing you are learning now.  You may not have had the same great teachers as the person in another country.  You may not hold the same intellectual capacity as someone who has been identified as especially gifted.

AND SO WHAT!!!



It doesn't matter what you know and how much you know.  What matters is that you know exactly what God wants you to know when he wants you to know it.  And so, although you don't know who you are and what you were made for, let me tell you that the Holy Spirit is getting ready to move and he is going to tell you!

You were made for a specific purpose, for this time that we are in right now.  And you have something that we need.  You hold information that we need to function as a body.  So, my friend, it is time for you to wake up!


I am writing this with such urgency because I'm excited about God's Power.  I'm excited and nervous at the same time.  I know that I have been distracted this weekend from doing some important posts and so I am going to merge somethings together and give it to you straight:

Something is about to go down!

 

A spiritual door has been opened up today, and what the devil meant for evil, the Lord turned it around for good.  Just because you can't see these things going on with your natural eyes, you will start to feel it in your spirit.  I can feel it.


So many things that I wanted to address this past week and over the weekend that I just didn't get to.  Why?  because yet again my weekend was full of distractions.  Distractions and chaos are just another kill and destroy tactic of the enemy.  The enemy is always wanting to mess us up, but I serve a mighty God.  We serve a mighty God . . .


I realized that nothing can distract me unless I let it.  .   . Nothing can distract you unless you let it. . . So, let us stop letting this world system distract us from what is going on.  We are God's army here on earth.  We are being called to stand up against this non-sense!  Do you know that these Satanist and Paganist are doing their rituals today worshiping the sun?  They have been doing it for centuries, steadily and consistently opening up doors for demonic spirits to come to this earth and operate illegally. . . But you don't believe that, do you?



I know that I must sound like a crazy person. Five years ago, I would have put myself in the looney bin.  However, I have to tell you that this is real, it is not going away, and we need more warriors for Jesus Christ.  No, we don't know exactly what to do next but we have to be prepared to listen to directions from the general.  We have to be armed and ready to fight spiritually.


What are you going to do when you see something with your eyes that you don't  really believe?  What if you see a 20ft giant walking in the street, looking like something straight out of the mummy and it threatens you to bow to him or get your head cut off?  What are you going to do?  Well if you don't know who you are, you will be scared to death.  You need to be strong enough to know not to bow.  You need to be strong enough to know who the real God is.  In order to know God you need to know his son.



So I realize that there are a lot of things going on in the world.  A lot of chaos, a lot of arguing, and just a lot of stuff all together.  This is the plan of the enemy and I want to let you in on some things . . . Don't take your eye off of the prize!  Next direction: Find out what the prize is!


We have churches full of saints waiting and waiting and waiting.  What you waiting for?!  They waiting to go to heaven.  But I'm waiting for the kingdom to come here on earth, so God's will can be done here in earth, as it is in heaven. The time is now.  Time to find out what your job is in the Kingdom.  It's coming . . .The distractions from the enemy will not stop the will of the Lord.


Yeah, I thought I was crazy too, until the Lord showed me others who are seeing the same things that I am seeing.  This is an awesome time.  Don't get distracted by the crazy riots or the crazy president or what ever other craziness is going on.  Wake Up and get focused on the vision that God has given you.


Stay tuned because I want to share some insights on these following subjects and I am going to attempt to create a series tonight.  Short and sweet but necessary!  I wonder if you see the set up . . .

Being Mary Jane


Game of Thrones

The Death of Dick Gregory


The Eclipse


Race Riots (Charlottesville)


Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment