Sunday, August 6, 2017

Live Life 166: Kingdom Principles


Kingdom Principles


How do I teach this . . . One step at a time


My sister was telling me that I'm a little too all over the place with this blog.  She said (paraphrased) "If you are going to talk about wellness and health then talk about wellness and health.  If you are going to talk about God then talk about God.  If you are going to talk about the end of the world then don't tell them everything, its too much for everybody . . "  So on and so forth.

So here is the the thing and this is my agenda:

I'm not on this blog to sugar coat anything.  We are living in the end times and it is time for people to wake up.  At the same time it is unnecessary to panic, instead we have to get focused on our purpose.  Why are we here?  What does God need us to do right now?  The information that I am sharing with you is to prepare you for battle.  You must know about your purpose, you must know about how the enemy attacks, you must know how you are supposed to fight back.

So, everything that I talk about on this blog is preparing you to fight against the enemy.  The enemy is attacking your health in order to keep you weak.  So, you have to learn discipline to take care of yourself.  Yes, pork taste delicious, yes you can bless it and eat it, doesn't change the fact that it is killing you.  Yes, you have the right to smoke, drink, or stay up all hours of the night, doesn't mean that it's not stealing your life.  Yes, you can work a job that stresses you out,  takes your time and takes away the relationship that you have with your family. . .

We have a lot to learn in the kingdom.  We must learn how to be good citizens in the kingdom of heaven.  The Holy Spirit will have to teach us self control on many different levels.  We will be taught how to manage money, house, time, job, family, business, church, and what ever else God needs us to take care of.  The Holy Spirit will continue to teach us how to pray, when to pray, how long to pray, with whom we should be praying with and for.  The Holy spirit will teach us how to listen, how to talk, and how to do what we were made to do.

There is so much to do and we have no more time left to just keep throwing it away.  I appreciate the time and life that God has given me.  I am thankful for it and I will stop throwing it away.  We must stop getting distracted and we must stay focused on our purpose.

Sure, go a head and continue to be unhappy, unfulfilled, and dependent on the system that has made you that way.  This was all part of the plan in the first place.  This world system is not broken, it is working exactly the way it was designed to.  It was designed to lie, steal, kill, and destroy.  Why, because the enemy set the trap according to his way of understanding.  It is his job to tempt you out of  your inheritance.  He tried to tempt your king, why wouldn't he do the same to you.

What things have you been tempted with that you have taken?  Think about it.  It's OK, now give it back to the enemy, tell him he can have it and now you are choosing everlasting life in the Kingdom of heaven with the son of God as your king who will govern his nation in peace and love.

 Now, some people may think that I am an extremist and that is ok.  Let me be who I am supposed to be because that is the way that God has made me in order to do what I was sent here to do.  Love you all with the love of Jesus, but I'm 'jus sayin' . . . we have to make some changes with the way we see things friends.  We have to make some changes so that we are not left behind in the rapture.  I want to be ready.  I want to be prepared.  I don't want to be one of the five virgins who weren't prepared for the wedding, I don't want the door closed on me.  I also don't want to think that I'm all good because I was invited to the wedding then get kicked out because I don't have on the right garment!  I want to come dressed to impress honey!  I want to be ready! You are being warned!

(yes, all the exclamation points are necessary!!)

This is a Warning!!!!!!


Too many "so called Christians"  are just sitting back doing their own thing and not really living for Christ.  They are not really working the way they are suppose to be working.  They don't know how.  They don't know how to multiply their talents.  Everyone is just burying the talents that God gave them.  We have to stop hiding.  God is not pleased with this.  We have to start helping each other get prepared.

Yes, many people will be upset with what I have to say, because it doesn't go along with what their church is teaching them.  Well,  I am telling you to read your bible and learn the ways of the Lord.  Learn, study, and practice.  God is waking a lot of his people up and if you are not one of them, then something is going on.  You have to get enough word in you so that he can talk to you in his language.

Yes, I'm crazy!! Crazy for Jesus!!



Go back to Matthew and re-read all the parables.  Pray and ask the Holy Spirit to give you insight and interpretation.  Pay close attention on what he says about the Kingdom.  Can you point out the parables that I used in this blog post?

In the Kingdom we must learn the following:

 

Organization/Government

Planning/Discipline

Health/wellness

perseverance/ hard work/commitment

Communication/Relationship/fellowship

Faith

Wisdom/knowledge

Loyalty/Service

Creativity/Purpose

 

And all of this starts with the Mind.  You must first change your mind about the things that you think you know.  And this is why I write this blog.

But I will take my sister's advice and organize it a little better so that you can find the things that you need to find.  God bless you always.  And remember that we need you to take your place in the kingdom so that  God can use you according to his purpose.
Until next time


p.s Shout out to Sis. Carol . . . we are praying for you.  God Bless You

No comments:

Post a Comment