Thursday, August 3, 2017

Live Life 164: Sometimes I Go off in the supernatural


 WARNING

This post is not for those on milk.


Sometimes I go off on a tangent.  I get overwhelmed with a lot of information and then I start writing and things don't make a lot of sense.  The only ones that things make sense to are the ones who know what I am talking about.  The ones who can see things the way that I see them . . .

I have a cousin who sees angels hurt on the side of the road because of the war that is going on in heaven.  I see armies fighting in the clouds. I have family members who lost their lives because of curses and the inequities of their fathers.  I have known spiritual seers, healers, dreamers, and prophets.  I have a nephew who claims he can see people's light auras.  I believe each and everyone of them.  I believe in the supernatural.

I understand that my church leaders may not believe me, nor perhaps will they trust me with their children anymore because of what I write is seemingly nonsense to some.  I understand that members will ask me, "You don't really believe that, do you?"  But the thing is, I do.  My walk with the Lord has never been closer and I do believe the things that I am telling you.  But be cautious because although I see these things, I do not understand everything . . .

When I was little I used to ask God: "Who made you?"  The response would only be a dark tunnel like space that would float me to an orb of rotating light energy, not too bright, just noticeable light that moved in on itself.  A constant rope of a more  illuminated light moved on the inside in what we would call an infinity figure eight.  I didn't know what to make of it at the time.

So regarding my post last night I referred to things like a reptilian race, secret societies, and hidden agendas to kill all of us.  This may all sound really crazy if it weren't true.

This is what has been happening to me:

One day I woke up.


My eyes were open and I started to see things blatantly in my face about the signs of the times.  I know those who go to church hear about the signs of the times and that the devil is really busy.  We claim that we understand, but we really don't.  There has been some pretty strange and peculiar things happening to me lately.  So, when I hear about different strange things, I'm not surprised nor do I dismiss them.

When I read the bible the Holy Spirit gives me messages and revelation of who God really is.  He gives me revelations about how we were made and why we were made.  He gives me revelations about other people, who are on this earth who know exactly who the children of God are, who the chosen people are, and how to destroy them.

 

In short:

 

Who is God:


God is the creator of the world.  The creator of the universe.  The creator of everything from the beginning to the end.  He is the master genius that has calculated all worlds, their beginnings, and their ends. He is the king of his kingdom and anything he says out of his mouth is carried out by his servants who he has also created.  All things were made by him and without him was there nothing made that was made.  And it is he that we all owe our existence and loyalty.

God is the main source of energy from which all other energies come.  He is the source. He is an energy that can operate in different forms.  He has the ability to create timelines, time loops, and time barriers according to the law in which he has spoke to be true.

God is a Spirit.  He has an creative mind that will not stop creating.  He has an energy that will not stop being the source.  He has a power that will not stop being the power that moves across the deep to create things on purpose, for a purpose.

Who are we?


Well, we are the real descendants of Adam, who are now from the direct line of Noah, we are human beings.  Humans have the ability to operate in the same creative and imaginative way that God operates in.  Why?  Because God made us in his image:  We are a spirit, in cased in a soul, in cased in a body.

When God made us we were a spirit energy, just like him (Remember that orb of light that I saw).  He had already made us, he already had a plan.  He already knew that Adam was going to fall and break the connection to the main source:him.

So, God took that ball of energy, stretched it out in a line, divided it up, placed each and everyone of us in our place to be born at the time we were born, to the parents we were born to, in the place we were born at.  Why, so that we can be prepared for his purpose.

So, here we are placed/ trapped/ confined spirits in this time line.  We are separated from the main source of energy because of the fall of Adam (We lost our connection and we are lost.  We don't know what to do or what our purpose is because we have no connection to the source)

Unless! We can reconnect to the source.


We can reconnect to the source by creating a charge that links us back to the creator. How do we do this?  By first believing that we can, then believing that we can't do it by ourselves, then realizing that there is a power that can connect us if we get rid of the old spirit that blocks the source of charge.  We have to get rid of the faulty corrupted source of energy and get a new spirit.  This is the way to get reconnected to God.

Hence, real Christianity is the only story that fits, continues, and finishes the process of re- connection to the one true and living God.

Oh that can't be true!!


I'm not telling you to believe me.  I'm telling you to read your bible so that the Holy Spirit can reveal the truth to you.  You see, we each hold a truth about our creation that can only be revealed by reconnecting to God.  When people really start to open their minds to what is going on, you will start operating with the same mind as Jesus.  Jesus was the second Adam and hence had achieved a total re connection to the Father in Heaven.  Now it is our turn.  Spend time with God, he will show you these things.

Why is it our turn?


Because we are Adam's second half.  We make up Eve.  We are the bride that he is coming back for.  We have to finish this renewing process so that we can go to the new garden and do this thing again.  We were made to rule the garden.  You notice that I have not mentioned "Heaven" yet.  Well, the new garden will be our heaven.  It will be set up as a Kingdom to which Adam (who we have come to know as Jesus) will be our King.

Who is trying to kill us?

 

 I don't want to elaborate on this too much because this is were people become offended.

Why do people become offended?  Because, when we understand the motive behind these fallen creations, we understand that they are jealous of  "God's people." We understand that they are neither male nor female and have an internal conflict of why they weren't made like us.  They try to promote that confusion on us in, well let's just say, many different forms. No wonder why so many people are confused, and why the have conflicts with in themselves.  These fallen are trying to make us like them.  Destined to death, hell: the internal flame.  They are led by their King: Lucifer.

The fallen creation of God are the ones trying to kill the inheritors of the New Earth/ New heaven/ New kingdom.  I put it this way because it would take a whole other post to tell you that there are different levels of heaven, with a government, and an order and a court, with armies and so on and so forth.  Just like there is now, there will also be after the end of this time line.

The fallen were not made in the image of God.  They do not have creative ability, and they can not act in different forms but they are spirits.  They are spirits that do not have bodies.  Hence, they are here on this earth and on this timeline illegally.  They are operating in their own Kingdom system, mimicking the Kingdom of God.  They are spirits, powers, principalities and rulers of darkness.  They were made for the purpose of serving, and to this they were not happy.  Pride set them out of their place that were made for them in the Kingdom.  There is no longer a place for them in any heaven, and there is no place for them here on earth.

But In short

They will try to kill us anyway and make this earth their own.  They will try to enslave us and make us the servants to their offspring.  Yes, they do have offspring, again not human beings, but something else.

So, to get to the bottom of this, reptilian race, or aliens or what ever . . . You need revelation from the Holy Spirit.  You think you know but you have no idea!

They are all fallen creations.  Not because God made a mistake . . . nope . . . he is all knowing and operates outside of the timelines.  He sees all, knows all, controls all according to his word.  He knows what is happening and it is all happening for a purpose and a reason.  God does not make mistakes, he makes plans.  He knew that without resistance you can't gain strength

We have to get stronger!


There was one family of human beings that God had Chosen not to be corrupted by the fallen angels who are trying to kill us.  So, he gave them a set of rules to follow, so that they wouldn't fall into the traps of death.  But this family did not follow the rules and therefor continue to this day to be separated from the source.

Good news:  God created a new race of people:  Anyone who is born again with a new spirit is a child of God!  Cool . . . you just have to accept that awesome gift!!

With that said, I do believe that their are people who believe that their is a Reptilian race that lives inside the earth in an intricate tunnel system.  However, I just chose to focus on the truth of Jesus Christ.  Let's spread the word of Jesus, that is the important part.

Until Next Time
-Tamorra

No comments:

Post a Comment