Monday, August 14, 2017

Live Life 172: Motivational Mondays on a Tuesday



LOL, I'm so out of it . . . I didn't realize that I put up the same post last Monday.  Here it is Tuesday and I'm still out of it!  I guess I am just excited that God gave me another "God idea."

By Obedience I received insight:


I finally know how I am going to set up the other site: artteacher4purpose.com. It just came to me as I listened to the voice of God and was obedient to what he told me to do.  He told me to strike up a conversation with a youth pastor that I had met.  We had a brief talk, I didn't think much of it, but then is was like "That's It!"

I'm just a willing servant ready to do God's work.  It is awesome to talk to God every day and just know that he answering my prayers.  He gave me even more insight into my purpose and I'm excited to teach the young people at my church about their role in this world.  Our young people have an assignment to do.  It is our job to guide them and allow them to work so that they can also develop their purpose.  I would love to work with anyone who believes this same thing.  Contact me and we can make a plan to fellowship together!

Did I ever mention that is what I do, teach young people.  At one point I thought that my teaching career with the younger ones was all over, but God blessed me with a job.  I had the interview yesterday and so I am also excited about that.  I am ecstatic about getting my second book published.  I am also going to rewrite and relaunch the one that is on Amazon now.  There are just alot of God ideas going on in my mind! 

So, again . . . Don't sit on a God idea.  Get moving today!  A God idea is a gift and is always most relevant the faster you act on it.  Feel out your atmosphere . . .

Follow your purpose
Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment