Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Live Life 163: Just some thoughts on the end of the world





It all came together for me last night . . . and yes I will continue to be very vague in my writing . . . I pray that the Holy Spirit reveals truth to you

I was watching America's Got talent with hubby and kids last night. I notice how the most dangerous acts were the ones that the audience most wanted to see. It was almost like "let's watch someone almost die because of our desire to be entertained!"

Are our lives so dismal and empty that we get pleasure from someone else's destruction? Well friends, this is the world we are living in today.

I often wonder why God makes me so curious to notice and to see the wiles of the enemy. He makes me sensitive to see the things in the world systems and how everything is going to come crashing down to an end soon.

We see the minds of evil men setting up television shows that put our children on display for the consumption of their life source. We see the parents that sacrifice them to the fire of Murdock. . . but I know everyone doesn't see this and I know that many people don't even know what I am talking about.

I want to ask you . . . why do we do the things that we do? Why is the world in the condition that it is in? Why do we sit around the TV to watch people do tricks that might kill them?


It is all because we broke the covenant. We broke the marriage that we had with the ultimate life source, the creator of the universe and the writer of our fates. Now it is not because of him that we suffer, but because of the law that we break that allows the adversary to slowly take our power and use it against us.

Why won't people wake up and see what is happening?!


This is the part when I start sounding crazy to people . . .There is a war going on right now that we can't see but it is happening right in front of our faces.  We are living in an alternate reality that we are trapped in.  We are becoming more and more ignorant of purpose because we are separated from our source, who is God.  We become more and more ignorant of the truth everyday.  This is why we are destroyed.


"My people are destroyed from lack of knowledge"



Now we have a whole bunch of people out there that think they know the truth because they are learning about the secret reptilian race that lurk in the shadows of our everyday lives.  People are learning about the secret societies that are supposedly taking over the world.  People are becoming aware of the pagan worship, and satanic rituals that are found in the entertainment industry. My my, does not the word say that they will be forever learning but they will never learn the truth.  So thank you Mr. Icke for doing all the research for us so that the Holy Spirit once again builds up my faith that what was already told to me is the truth.

Let me explain a little bit more what I am referring to:



It is funny, as I keep claiming and running away from what most will call the new age movement, I find the spirit continuously leading me back to some of these thought movements.  Here is the thing, the new age movement is not just one big movement.  With in it, the Holy Spirit is moving people to grab hold of the truth of this world's near destruction,  consequently leading them to the truth about Jesus Christ.
 

I am what they would call "a bible believing Christian,"  and I am only this because this is the name that was placed on me to identify what I believe. "They were first called Christians at Antioch"  Why?  Because they were followers of Christ.  The title of Christianity has since been distorted and infiltrated by the enemy to make it be what ever he needs it to be for his plan of world domination.


The thing is friends, if you didn't know this already, Jesus Christ is just a name that we came to know our God as incarnate human form.  Truth is that the letter J was not invented until the 1600's so Jesus is not really his name.  Instead Ieous would be more appropriate pronunciation.


Regardless of this I want you to know that you can only know the real Jesus if the Holy Spirit reveals him to you. Yes, names and pronunciations will be important at this point to obtain your inherited power.  And this does not involve pronouncing "Jesus" with a Y.
 

You can only know the Father if the Holy Spirit reveals him to you.  The Holy Spirit is the energy in which we can reestablish our relationship with the supreme source, the creator, God our Father.


"All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him." Matthew 11:27

Hence, don't be deceived!

There is a such thing as sin that has corrupted our spirit.  This sin does separate us from God.  The only way to be reconnected with God is by recharging the spirit with the love of Jesus Christ.  Hence the belief in Jesus allows the relationship to be reestablished with the source.  This is called being born again in the Christian Language.

Now in another Language or Spiritual dialect if you will and to those who do not have a relationship with the Lord:

You are a spirit or "energy source" produced by the ultimate energy source.  This source has created you for a specific reason.  There is a negative energy source that is creating a separation from the ultimate energy source.  Now, because of your separation from this source, you no longer can communicate with this main source to know what you were made for.  You now have no purpose unless you reconnect with the source.

How do you reconnect with the source?

Well, this ultimate power source as created a faith bridge.  Only thing you have to do is believe.  I mean really believe. . .

I said all of that to say this

God's purpose and Plan will prevail


I was watching America's Got Talent and it all came to me . . .

America will be the catalyst of which the enemy plans to carry out his plan for world domination .
Capitalism is of the enemy but only a stepping stone to mold the minds of the masses. It is a system built on hope that perhaps one day each of us can have a piece of the "American Dream."  But we won't, this is all an illusion. 


God has a vision for this nation.  We are operating in the purpose and the plan of God . . .



I wondered why the world system was also promoting a concept of purpose.  I saw it On Justin Beibers albulm "Purpose" as the music industry calls it a movement.  Sure this is a movement the next movement of the enemy.  Beware of the purpose movement of the enemy.  You are following dreams that you have cause yourself to dream and it is out of compliance to God's plan.



You see as God is calling out his people to follow their real purpose and the counterfit is at work as well.  The fake Christ (Anti-Christ) is training his evil ones to follow the purpose that he has conditioned into their impressional minds.  The idea is that these people will go after what ever they want, leaving family behind, leaving morals behind, leaving all that they know behind just to follow a promise of fame, power, and pleasure.  This is a false promise of fulfillment that we all desire in the flesh.


But it is all innocent right?  We are just being entertained?  We are just trying to achieve the American Dream?  I remember the Lord say not to build up your treasures in this world that rust and robbers can destroy?  Instead we should lay our treasures in heaven . . .



God tells us that we should not desire these things, these are ideas of the world system.  These are ideas from the imaginations of man.  These are things that have no purpose in God's kingdom.  You will just keep chasing after empty dreams and you will not be accomplished in anything but wasting time.


God's plan will prevail!

See, many people won't make the connection.  They think they are so smart.  They don't realize that they need God to overcome this deception.  The delusions will keep coming and they will just keep getting stronger and stronger.

I want you to understand, but it is very hard to believe the unbelievable.  Hence, faith is a gift from God.  I believe this because God has allowed me to believe this.  I don't understand everything, but I believe.
 
God addresses Job:

"Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.

Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?" Job 38:4

" . . .Can thou bind the sweet influences of Pledias or loose the bands of Orion?" Job 38:31


No, I don't know everything, but I know that my God is real and he knows about the fallen angels, he knows about the Pledians, he knows about the Satanic dealings and deceptions of a reptilian race. God knows all and sees all.  He tells us to not worry about it.


So, what should we be doing?  We should be spending our time telling people about Jesus and that he is the only way to know the father.  We want to get back to Eden which is the real purpose we were made.  I belive this.  Yes I do.  Does everyone believe this?  No they don't  and they will be lost to the world and it's false promises.


Breathe!



That was a lot of disorganized information, but I just had to get it out . . .


Now, as I was writing this and thinking about the end of the world in my head . . . someone sent me this video . . . It's a lot.  I suggest you not look at it if you are one of those Christians still operating in fear . . .









Until Next Time

No comments:

Post a Comment