Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Live Life 162: Don't get distracted from your purpose

I'm always on the run . . . always doing something . . . but I dare not forget to spend time with God.



Hey I get it, you get it, life is busy . . . It is designed to be busy.  It is designed to distract us from the things that are really important.  I went through this before, you know, the being so busy that you get stressed out and feel like nothing is really getting done.

This is why I take a deep breath, reconnect with God and ask him for direction:

Lord, what is it that I am supposed to do next?



This re-connection with God is absolute essential for my peace.  This is why it so important to stress to you that no matter how busy you are, take time to pray.  Take the time to talk to God, then make time for that quiet you need to hear his answers.

As for me right now, I am very busy with the things that seem to want to just pop up and steal my time!  My husband got a flat tire on the highway and we now have to go see about getting 4 new tires . . .  But I still took the time to write this blog because it is important to me and I believe it is part of my purpose.  This is what God tells me to do: "Take your time, breath, get on track and do what I tell you to do."

Remember to always prioritize your purpose, no matter what distractions the enemy tries to throw at you. . . .

Until next Time
-Tamorra

No comments:

Post a Comment