Monday, October 23, 2017

Much Business . . .what to expect next in this world

Message to Myself. . .

You have to stop waiting for a cosigner and own this!



I was again set around a group of people who weren't really 100 % feeling what I was saying about life . . .  I have this feeling that I am still looking for my people.  I am looking for my group . . . I am looking for my tribe!

That is what I have found out they call your niche group on line, your tribe . . . I am looking and maybe you are looking too.  I just have a feeling that God is revealing the same thing to them as they are to me . . . what is that thing that he keeps telling me to do . . . God tells me to learn about

BUSINESS


So this is what happened. . . I was at prayer.  We always have a good time talking about the Lord,  studying and having conversation after.  Then someone asked what are some of the signs that we are seeing now that tells us what is going to happen next. . . No one really said anything.  So, I spoke up and went into my spiel:

The signs for our people are now in a time of transition.  Learn the parable of the fig tree . . . before the next season comes you will see the signs that we are leaving one season and entering into the next.  We have just entered the end of the end times . . .

Transitions are harder on those who don't know how to handle change.


God's people do not have to worry about what troubles the world.  We do not deal with things the same way the world deals with them.  The world cannot handle the emotions they feel.  They cannot identify their feelings.  They don't know where to put them our how they will carry the burdens they hold inside.  The world is kicking, screaming and throwing chairs because they cannot handle the transition.

What do we see:  A drastic increase of suicide, hate crimes, and over all selfish acts
Why:  Because of the internal conflict of not being fulfilled

and feeling a lack of purpose
Worlds solution: medicate, ignore, and suppress
God's solution: Cast the burden on him


So, what exactly happens next?

For believers it means we are being prepared for the next season.

Next, I explained what the parable of the wheat and the tares meant . .

The wheat is being separated from the tares.  This means that those who God has chosen to be part of the Kingdom will start to wake up, while the sons of the evil one will continue to not believe in Jesus.  The separation is happening  When you see this happening you see that the angels are getting ready for the harvest season.  It is almost time for the wheat to be harvested and placed in the kingdom mindset.  It is happening now.  It is happening slowly but when the season is in full swing, you will see more and more people opening up their minds to business.

The business mindset will prepare you for the Kingdom mindset.

Why?

The business mindset will teach you about discipline, about routines, about systems, about leadership and hierarchy for the sake of purpose and vision.  The business mindset will teach you about team work, organization, management, and focus.  The business mindset will teach you operations, cooperation, communication, and creativity.  The business mindset will teach you process, investment, planning, and commitment. Overall the business mindset will teach you about providing a service.

Every member of your team is important.  Every member of a team holds value.  Every member holds a hidden potential to achieve something great.

My friends we are many members of one body.

Translation:

We are all workers, and apart of one team to achieve the business of our father in heaven.  We each have our job to do, that we possess the talent for, the vision for, and the resources for.  We can see things other's cant see.  We know things others don't know.  We created things others can't create for the mission, the vision, and the purpose of God. 

We are all apart of a bigger plan, a bigger purpose, and a bigger service then you can even begin to imagine.  Ears have not heard nor eyes have seen what the Lord has in store for us. 

We as believers are being trained to work and serve in the Kingdom of heaven.  God is teaching us step by step what we need to be and what we need to become in order to achieve his ultimate purpose.  He has established this culture in heaven and now he wants to establish it on earth.  He will be the king in his human form to rule his Kingdom.  We have to be prepared to enter when he comes.  We must have the right mindset.

For further understanding and application of this idea there are some more you have to study and understand:

#1 The deity of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ
#2 The different laws of this realm and the spiritual realm
#3 How the enemy tried to use our own authority against us
#4  The enemy has a business: his own kingdom, his own purpose, and his own vision

*Also, this is why it is so important to understand that Jesus is God.  We must know and understand the deity of our Lord and savior.  He is divine and he saved us from our own destruction.  He gave us authority over this land, then we lost the authority.  The enemy tried to use that authority against us but he always operates illegally: against the laws of this realm.  He couldn't use the authority without tricking us to think out of God's purpose.  God took the authority back. Now God wants to restore our minds.  

God will not go against his own law, because he is a just (fair, true) king and will do everything that he says.  Hence, when he said "let us make man in our own image and give him dominion . . ."  That is exactly what he meant.  That is why when "we" (our selves that were in Adam) messed up, God had to make a new Adam- our old selves are not apart of this Adam.  Hence, we must be born again from this Adam. . .

God told me to stop here . . .

Message to Myself:

For a dream cometh through the multitude of business; and a fool's voice is known by multitude of words.

Ecclesiastes 5:3

Translation:  Be careful of the vows that you make out of your mouth.  Mean what you say and say what you mean.  It would be wise to only say what God tells you to say, or you might be making promises that you can't keep- that is against the law.  This is what the sons of the enemy does.


There is a lot to learn and I don't want to confuse you.  I don't want this to be mind boggling because it is all so very simple . . . This is why I am looking for my tribe.  But in the meantime, God told me to own this.  This is what he wants his people to know.  He wants to teach you and prepare you for what is coming next.

One more thing:  Church people who say "I'm going to be gone in the rapture when the tribulation comes,"  I pray that you study that teaching and look up where it comes from.  God is telling me we need to be careful of the 'escape clause.'  We might be setting ourselves up in a trap.  But that is another study.

How do I know that this is real?  How do I know what I'm saying is true?

God is taking me on my own journey.  He is teaching me a lot and showing me a lot.  I no longer believe in coincidences but instead confirmation.  God is constantly confirming in me that his word is true.  He taught me that this is his word, his message, and he will share it with whomever he chooses to share it with.

I am no longer looking for a co-signer on this message.  God owns it.  Because I am an inheritor of his kingdom, I own it also.


So, if you are thinking about business, or starting a business, God is preparing you.  If you find yourself managing better, serving more, making commitments, and learning how to keep those commitments, God is preparing you.

Pray that he leads you in the direction of your purpose.  Pray that he teaches you good business.

Until Next Time
-Tamorra


No comments:

Post a Comment