Monday, March 6, 2017

Live Life Day 65 The Shack

Day 65
3-6-2017

I love good inspirational Christian based books, and I also love good Christian movies.  I just went to go see "The Shack" with my mom.  What a beautiful story and interpretation to help us understand who God is.  Thank you God for a blessing to my soul.  I encourage you all to go and see it.  I am motivated to go buy the book . . .

"Don't ever discount the wonder of your tears.  They can be healing waters and a stream of joy.  Sometimes they are the best words the heart can speak."


-William Paul Young, The Shack


This is now officially on my reading list. . .

Follow your hurt, heal from your hurt, forgive those who hurt you and grow from your ability to forgive.  You are well on your way to fulfilling your purpose.

Until Next Time.
-Tamorra

No comments:

Post a Comment