Thursday, March 2, 2017

Live Life: Day 61 You are Powerful Beyond Measure

Day 61
3-2-1-2017

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.  Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure."  -Marianne Williamson


Yesterday was my birthday and I was so in my zone that I forgot to post.  So today you get two for the price of one!!

I pray that this blog is a blessing to someone, whoever you are.  I pray that the right people read it at the right time so that they can be encouraged and inspired to live life and to live it more abundantly.

I don't know if I mentioned this before, but I am writing a book about life, and living life according to how God wants us to live it.  It comes from my point of view and is a memoir of sorts.  I asked God for some motivation and some encouragement because often times I feel alone and like the world is against me. There is a voice in the back of my head that says "no one wants to read your book!" But God told me, the world is not against me,  this is just a thought that I have place in myself.  There is nothing to fear but fear itself.  As I encourage myself, I want to encourage you by telling you there is nothing to fear!

I came across a woman by watching Marie TV, and her name is Marianne Williamson.  What can I say, just awesomeness.  She says everything that I say in my book, just more eloquent in her metaphysical terminology.  She is a speaker, an author, a psychologist, and a spiritual motivator.  I know I will continue to look her up on you tube.  I listened to one of her books yesterday called "Return to Love" and I would like to share it with you.  Check it out.




All my best always.  I hope this week was an encouraging week for you as it was for me.
Always praying that you take that next step to find your purpose.
Until Next Time
-Tamorra

No comments:

Post a Comment