Friday, March 3, 2017

Live Life Day 62: Know that God loves you

Day 62
3-3-2017

"Yea I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with loving kindness have I drawn thee." Jeremiah 31:3


He is calling you to a higher calling.
Image result for god is love




“And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us.   God is love: and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in Him." I John 4:16

 

“Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and everyone that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.” I John 4:7

“He that loveth not, knoweth not God; for God is Love” I John 4:8

 

“We love him, because he first loved us.” I John 4:19


 

He will never force you, he doesn't trick you into serving him.  He just keeps you in his care and gently calls you until you make that decision.

If you have not made that decision yet, but you think that you are ready to answer the call then pray this prayer with me . . .


  "Lord I am a sinner and I recognize that you are offering me a better way to live.  You are offering me a life full of purpose.  God I am tired of living a life that is going nowhere.  I want to choose life and not death.  I give my life to you so that I can live for you.  I may not understand everything now, but I want to understand.  I want to know the truth.  I want to have a relationship with you.  I believe, please help my unbelief. Amen"


I pray that you are staying motivated by the word of God.  I also pray that you know that God loves you.  I just posted my AT4P post "12 Verses that Show God's Love for Us" 
Check it out if you are wanting a closer walk with the Lord.


Stay motivated!


I pray that this was helpful in finding your purpose.
Until Next Time
-Tamorra






No comments:

Post a Comment