Thursday, March 23, 2017

Live Life post 75: Finding your Purpose

Post 74

Thank you so much for all your support and for checking out my post on blogspot and at artteacher4purpose.com.

I would really love to get some feed back about what you are interested in learning.

What do you want to talk about?

What do you want to learn about God? 

What do you want to learn that will help you get closer to your purpose . . . 


You see, your probably very busy, but this is what I have dedicated my life to doing.  I have the time to research, read, and then conceptualize this information for you. 

I have had a head start to this spiritual journey.  I have been in the church all my life, but more than this I have been surrounded with wonderful teachers and spiritual leaders.  My Dad is a pastor and his dad was also a Baptist minister/pastor.  My mother and her mother are COGIC missionaries, and also my grandfather is a pastor/superintendent.  My father in law is the Bishop at my current church, at where I am a youth leader.  But still this does not mean anything unless I share with you that I have a personal relationship with the Lord.

It is my personal relationship with the Lord that let's me know my value.  He has surrounded me with people who love me and people I know will continue to pray for me. 

I want to let you know that you also have value.  Your life means so much to the Lord and he really wants you to get to know him.


You see, it doesn't really matter who my family is, that is not going to get me into heaven.  Instead what really matters is that I know that the Lord for myself.  I know he loves me and I love him.  I except his gift of grace and chose to live a life dedicated to him.

So with that said, check out my new post about finding your purpose:


#1 Learn 6 steps that will help you Prioritize your Purpose


#2 Learn 3 Spiritual Exercises That will Help you Find Your Purpose.


Bonus


#3 12 Verses that Show God's Love For Us




All my best
-until next time
-Tamorra

No comments:

Post a Comment