Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Life Life day 66 Quotes by Lisa Nichols

Day 66
3-18-2017

"Being unapologetic means that I will be all of me.  I will no longer shrink or compromise myself by playing small so others will not feel insecure in my presence."

-Lisa Nichols



Love, Love, Love reading a good book that motivates the soul!  I just bought "Abundance Now" by Lisa Nichols.  I am ready to curl up with it and squeeze all the motivational juice out of it.  I'm sure I will have some good tips from it in a few weeks.  I have followed Lisa for a while on You Tube, and if you don't know about this transformational life couch you can check her out in the video below.

I'm doing quotes this week so I hope this one helps move you into a new life for yourself.  A life full of joy, happiness, and fulfillment.  A life that is dedicated to a higher power for a higher purpose.  You deserve to be happy!

"You deserve to be happy, you deserve to be joyful, you deserve to be celebrated.  But in order to do that you must first fall madly in love with yourself."

-Lisa Nichols




 
 
 
 

"Do you realize that your love, your peace, your joy, your bliss can be so powerful in you that it becomes contagious, and people just want to be around you and they don't even know why."

-Lisa Nichols

 

"It's your responsibility to show the world how to treat you by the way in which you treat yourself."

#Abundance Now

-Lisa Nichols

 

"Trust yourself and the divine in you.  Know that all things are working together to support you living your best life."

-Lisa Nichols

 

"I'm not going to ask the world if I can be great, I'm going to give the world notice that I will be great."

-Lisa Nichols

 
I pray that these quotes encourage you to love yourself and follow your dreams into a purpose filled life.  I am serious about my transformation . . . how about you?
 
until next time
-Tamorra



No comments:

Post a Comment