Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Wisdom Wednesday: Continue to do good




They may see the good you do as self-serving

continue to do good.

They may see your generosity as grandstanding

continue to be generous.

They may see your warm and caring nature as a weakness

continue to be warm and caring.

For you see, in the end, it is between you and God.

It never was between you and them anyway.

-author unknown



I have this saying on my wall at my house.  A friend gave it to me at my old job.  I pray healing to that friend tonight.  I claim victory over whatever is binding her.

The saying reminds me so much about why I live this life.  I live this life for my God.  This life is not about other people's opinion about how I live it.  The only opinion that matters is God's.  He is the judge.  It isn't about anybody else, but if you happen to get caught in the crossfire of God's grace and mercy towards me; well then I hope that you are also inspired to live your life on purpose. . .

I have no regrets of doing good . . . I will keep going, praise the Lord!  I will not give up, Halleluyah!

I will reap a harvest,  Amen.


-until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment