Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Fasting: Believing in God for the Break through

Remember when I was telling you guys about my New Friend Tiffani Montgomery.  Well, she is getting ready to have her "Millions Conference" in Texas coming up this weekend.  I was unable to attend this time but I'm still hype for the success of the event.  I am excited about the business break throughs that are about to happen this weekend.  I pray for her and all of those who are in attendance.

I am believing God for the Break through for you and praying for a supernatural overflow to come my way!


Tiffani is a woman of God and a business mogul who wants to share that knowledge with other entrepreneurial followers of Christ.  I suggest that you check her out on periscope, her website, or other links that are left on this blog post.



I think that she left some wonderful instructions for fasting on her Facebook page and I wanted to share them with you.

Do you know what fasting is?

Do you know the purpose of fasting?

When you fast do you have an expected out come?


I feel like I  loose my way sometimes.  When ever I feel this type of increasing separation from the Lord, I monitor to see when was the last time I fasted.  I attempted to do this fast with Tiph but my mind wasn't ready for it.  I am now preparing my mind to get ready for a closer walk with the Lord. I will be fasting soon.

My suggestion to you is to read through these corporate fast instructions to get an idea of what fasting is all about.  A corporate fast is a fast that you do with a group of people who have touched and agreed on their purpose for the fast.  A corporate fast can allow for a support system to help motivate you to complete the fast.

You can fast by yourself also.  Pray to the Lord and ask the Holy Spirit to help you during your fast.  Ask the Holy Spirit to direct you in the right time to fast, the right place to fast, and the right prayers to say during your fast.  Fasting is about walking closer with the Lord and being able to hear his voice a lot clearer.  Once we are able to hear his voice, we are more prone to follow his answers and directions.  This is a direct road to obedience.

Continue to believe God and all of his promises for you.  Read your word and develop a relationship with him.  Believe God for the break through.

The following is from Tiphani:

MILLIONS CONFERENCE
FASTING INSTRUCTIONS
WHEN
Our corporate fast starts, Monday, August 13th and will end on Monday, August 20th.
We'll be fasting for 7 days total.
PRAYER
Fasting without prayer is just a diet so we'll be praying corporately together on Periscope at 12am EST daily. Prayer along with fasting is powerful and produces results!
WHAT
We're abstaining from food from 6am - 6pm. Alkaline water is recommended throughout the day. No sugar for the full 7 days.
HOW
+ Write down 1-3 things that you're believing God for. Issues that have been bothering you. (Ask God for help if you're not sure what to pick.)
+ Keep a journal. Document all dreams and visions. Document what you're sensing. When you're fasting, your spiritual senses will heighten and you'll hear God clearly.
+ Stay low. Stay out of gossip, arguments, drama, recreational conversation, etc.
+ Make God a priority. Before you spend 10 minutes on social media, spend 20 minutes in the Word.
+ Read the scripture first thing in the morning as breakfast. Make declarations and say them out loud throughout the day. You have authority to speak to mountains and command them to be cast into the sea. Use it.
Note: Everyone that fasted and prayed in the bible received an answer from God. When you pray stay in EXPECTATION.
FASTING SCRIPTURES
Monday - Nehemiah 4, Nehemiah 13:2
Monday Prayer
https://www.pscp.tv/w/bkTJjTQ4MTk0NTd8MVlxS0RRd01Fem9HVnXfP…
Wednesday - Zechariah 4
We'll be adding more throughout the week as prompted by Holy Spirit.
PURPOSE
+ To humble ourselves and kill the spirit of pride
+ Repentance
+ Minister to God
+ Intimacy with God
+ Turn curses into blessings
+ That the glory of God consumes Millions Conference Dallas
+ Open heaven over Millions Conference Dallas
+ Signs, miracles, and wonder at Millions Conference Dallas
+ That each speaker walks in the spirit of truth
+ We hear God's instruction clearly
+ Financial, mental, emotional, physical breakthrough
+ Expose tactics of the enemy
+ Angel army protection
+ That everything we do aims to glorify God
PS Click here to follow me on Instagram
www.instagram.com/tiphanimontgomery


I pray that this was helpful to you.  I pray that you gain a better understanding of what fasting is about.  I will definitely do more post on fasting in the future.

Until Next Time



No comments:

Post a Comment