Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Teacher Tuesday Bonus: Dream it, Pin It, Live it

Hi friends,

I am doing a series on Rachel Hollis this week but something else came to my mind that I wanted to share.  I don't know if you know but I have a book club on Google + called Books4Purpose.  It is just a collection of blogs that I write giving some insights to the books I read.  I really like reading motivational, inspirational, and spiritual books.  I really like giving you the main insights to help you on your spiritual walk.



I remember reading a book by Terri Savelle Foy called "Dream it, Pin it, Live it."  I'm not sure if I ever shared the video on Books4Purpose, so, I am going to share it here just for you!

Check it out!





To learn more about the book club, click the links below:




Until Next Time

No comments:

Post a Comment