Monday, August 20, 2018

Motivation for Monday: God Knows You

 I want to encourage you this Monday to not be afraid to reach out and seek help when you get stuck.

We must know that our help comes from the Lord and the Lord uses his people to help us. . .


We all get stuck sometimes.  We find ourselves in a situation where it seems like the people around us are doing well, making moves, and getting promoted.  While, in the mean time, we are stuck in the same place, trying our hardest just to keep trudging through the deep muck in the swamp of life.

I know the feeling.

Sometimes I ask God, why isn't it happening for me?


The answer always is that the good stuff takes patience to receive.
The best food takes time to prepare
The best promotion takes experience to be appreciated
The best kind of love is that long lasting simmering love

Be Patient

That is what I want to say to you today.  Be patient.  Wait on the Lord and he will bless you tremendously.  Our God is not an instant gratification God.  He knows us.  He knows what really will satisfy us.  It is only the spirit that needs to be fed in order to survive the next journey into life everlasting.  This physical body will go back to where it came.  Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.  Let us change perspective and start living our lives purposely.  Let us start living our lives for the spirit and not the flesh.  In this instance, we will walk away from those things that gives us the sensation of fulfillment in the flesh, and instead begin to walk in the spirit.

Let us gain the mind of Christ and not live to the lust of the flesh but to the will of God; helping each other navigate through this life.


I know a lot of the above sounds like spiritual talk, so let me say this;  the life that God has given us right now is important and it is for a reason.  We are here to learn about who we are and gain a relationship with the Lord.  We are here to help each other grow.  We should not take it for granted but we should use it for what it was meant to be.  This life can be beautiful, this life can be marvelous, this life can be enjoyable if we live it the right way.  We have to help each other live it the right way.

Let's help each other


I received an email that was helpful to me.  It gave me more insight into the process of waiting.  The email linked me to a blog post entitled:

"3 Reasons to Trust God When He Says, 'Not Yet'"


It basically was reconfirming in me that we are all in a process of growth.  God is in control of our growth plan.  Therefore, we are in the right place, at the right time, for the right reasons.  We are exactly where we are supposed to be so that we can learn the necessary lessons to learn.  We were placed in a particular space of time for our own good.  We either learn the lesson, or we repeat the test.  Having the relationship with God is understanding and acknowledging that we are his workmanship.  He is molding us into who we need to become.  We can't worry about what it looks like for other people, but instead we have to look at what it looks like for us, in the right now.  We are still growing, still learning, and still becoming.

Kathryn Writes:


"Yet is the acknowledgment you are still becoming and there is work still to be done in this season.


When you feel stuck and unable to move forward, maybe you need to acknowledge there is still work to be done here. More healing, more learning, more experience, more dreaming. God may have a reason for keeping you where you are, so figure out why you’re in this place and make the most of it."
I suggest you check out the entire article for your learning at

https://www.kathrynshirey.com/a-life-that-answers-to-the-call-of-yet/





I'm glad that the Holy Spirit sends me confirmation in what he is teaching me.  My hope for you is that you have this same experience.  I pray that you are there, or growing to the point where you have a true relationship with the Lord.  Everyone's relationship with the Lord is different, but I want to guarantee you that he thinks no less or no more of his children.  He loves each and everyone of us for who he made us to be.  He sees the potential in each of us.  He will make every opportunity for us to be successful in who he has designed us to be.  We just have to get out of the mindset that it will all happen in this life alone.  I am living for the promise of the everlasting life.  How about you?

Here is your Motivation for Monday

God knows you.  

He loves you and has plans for you.

Keep living this life and find out all of the glorious thoughts he has towards you!

You, my friend are wonderfully made.



Your time is not yet, but it is coming.  Live Your Life on Purpose.
Until Next Time
-Tamorra









You Have Searched Me and Know Me

1 {To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.} O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me.

2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.

3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.

4 For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether.

5 Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.

6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.

7 Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?

8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

9 If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;

10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.

11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.

12 Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.

14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

17 How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!

18 If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.

19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.

20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.

21Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?

22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:

24 And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Psalm 139















No comments:

Post a Comment