Monday, August 6, 2018

Motivation for Monday: Get ready to Re-boot!!




I'm sitting in my closet, typing away.  The thing is, I have been typing, thinking, planning, and organizing since 5:30 this morning.  I haven't really stuck to my routine because I am getting ready to reboot my Website.  I have been putting it off for a while.  Just like I've been putting off publishing my book.  I was trying, but I wasn't trying hard enough.

So, the Lord got me up and told me that I have a deadline.  He said if I could work for the world and have deadlines, then he was going to give me one.  The deadline is NOW!!!

I have been working on this site for the last few days.  My husband finally found me in the closet this morning working.  He opened the door slowly.  He looked at me and said:

"Why are you in the closet?"

I quickly looked up at him and responded: 

"Because I haven't built up the confidence to 'come out' yet . . ."

He looked at me strangely.  He slowly dripped the word out, "Why?"


I just shooed him away with my floppy upside down right hand and told him it was a joke.  He doesn't get my humor.  Few people do.  I just told him to go away, I'm working.  I'm working.

I'm working on this site.  Checking every link.  Writing and rewriting posts.  Adding pictures and descriptions.  It is fun, but it is very time-consuming.  Friends this is how your calling to your purpose is going to be.  You may have been walking your journey, but your calling is going to have you make some major mind shifts.  Your calling elevates you to higher heights and greener pastures.

Listen. . .


You have a calling.  God is calling you now to something very important.  He has work for you to do.  It is better to obey the voice of the Lord than to ignore it or put it off.  The Lord usually calls just at the right time, so it is in your best interest not to waste any time.  You must act promptly because if you procrastinate you leave room for the enemy to make plans to delay you even more.  You want to move like you have a deadline.

The Journey is a different thing. . .

Your life is a journey.  Rather you know it or not, the Lord is with you.  He is following you and protecting you from your own self-destruction.  He leads you to still waters and he will restore your soul.  You walk this journey, patiently, calmly, and in peace.  The thing is, in order to get to the better water, the greener grass, and the right path; you have to go through the wilderness.  When you answer a call, you will go through the wilderness.

The wilderness is not a gentle place to travel through.  The wilderness is meant to grow you and mold you into who you need to be for the Kingdom. The wilderness will try to kill you, it will leave you hungry and make you feel alone.  This is the job of the wilderness and it is part of the journey.  Don't complain, just keep going.  Be brave, learn what you have to learn.  There is a promise of everlasting life on the other side. 

You are going to have distractions. . .

I want to encourage you to keep going.  Keep pressing.  Keep pushing.  People are going to come at you and say all types of things.  They are going to talk behind your back and think that you won't find out.  They will tear you down then try to take credit once you are successful at fulfilling your destiny.  Understand that this is supposed to happen.  This allows you to lean on the Lord and not on man.



Keep your confidence in the Lord and know that if he is for you, no one can be against you!


Here is you Motivation for Monday:

Don't worry if you haven't completed something in the past.  The Lord is giving you a chance to Re-boot.  

Try Again!!


This goes for business ideas,  broken relationships, past failures, past regrets, and even your life!

Our God is the God of second chances!!!


The Lord wants you to be successful!!  God doesn't want you to fail.  This is why he sent us help.  This is why he sent us Jesus.  This is why he showed us how much he loves us.  He wants to give everyone another chance at living life forever with him.

The deadline is NOW


Today is the day to say:  Yes Lord, I want a life with you.  I believe that there is a better life to live than the one I am living now.  I want to believe in the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.  I want to believe that Jesus came to save me from my sin that separates me from God.  I believe!  Help my unbelief.


Maybe you are saying: "I tried this before and it didn't work for me. . ."

Perhaps you weren't trying hard enough.

He is giving you another chance, please take it.  Please spend the time to review the word of God and do a reboot on your life.

I love you with the love of the Lord.  Keep on Living your Life on Purpose.
Until Next Time
-Tamorra


No comments:

Post a Comment