Monday, May 7, 2018

Motivation for Monday: His Nature is to Love


Good afternoon friends,

It is Monday yet again and I am on my way outside to take my walk with Jesus.  Yes, this is what I do because it is peaceful.  Today I want to encourage you to find peace.

We are living in a time that is full of so many stresses and disappointments. Life just isn't easy to live, especially if you are by yourself.  If we are not careful we can become overwhelmed by all of these burdens that surround us day by day.  I have decided that I cannot handle it on m own.  Instead, I accept a gift of a savior.  I accept that there is a comfort and a peace that I can experience, if I just trust and believe in my Savior, Jesus Christ.

He will give you a peace that surpasses all understanding.


Does this mean that I am going to do everything right all of the time.  NO!!  I make a lot of mistakes.  I just made a mistake that I think may have cost a friendship.  I didn't see it as a mistake at the time but my heart told me that my actions had hurt another person's heart.  In that, I had a concern for the person who was hurt.  That hurt can only be healed by love.  That love can only be experienced if accepted.  Otherwise, it will just sit and fester; destroying any chance of healing.

I encourage you to forgive others and forgive yourself of your past mistakes. . .in forgiveness you will find love  . . . in love you will find forgiveness.


Although I wonder what will happen to the friendship I spoke of earlier, I gave the whole situation over to the Lord.  I cannot not lose my peace over something that the enemy means as a distraction.  I also don't want to make people feel unloved.  But the only thing that you can do in these situations is to send out love and forgiveness.  Things will work out for good.  They always do.

I want you to heal today from what ever hurt, trouble, or disappointment that you have experienced in your life.  Will you accept the gift of love that God has given to you?  Will you accept a savior into your life that can help you heal?  Will you take Jesus's love that can help you move forward to experience the beauty of his nature.  His nature is to provide.  His nature is to heal.  His nature is to love. His nature is to forgive.


Motivation for Monday:

Go for a walk today and experience his nature.


As I am on my way out, I want to encourage you to love one another.

Live your life on purpose

until next time

-Tamorra

No comments:

Post a Comment