Friday, May 25, 2018

Freedom Friday-Awesome You!

Hi friends,

I have been working/teaching all week trying to get some things together.  I hope you all had a wonderful week and I pray that you have an awesome holiday weekend. . .

On Fridays, I like to celebrate my freedom from the bondage of world culture.  What I mean by this is that I no longer feel obligated to "fit in" to any preconceived idea of who others see me to be.  Instead, I will be exactly who God made me to be.

With that said, I want to encourage you to be exactly who God made you to be.  He made you, you.  The essential part of you is someone very special.  He made you for a purpose and a reason.  You were born at this time to be influential at this point of history.  Don't let anyone convince you that you are anyone less than AWESOME!

I got into a debate with a student when I was giving my "Live on Purpose" speech.   I give this 60 second speech at the end of class telling the students that they were born for a reason and that there is a problem in the world that they were meant to solve.  I tell them that they hold a special thought, perspective, or opinion that will influence someone, which will influence someone else and so on and so forth until it produces great change in the world.  There was one student who was not so convinced and he challenged my process of thought. . .

He said  "Well, I don't know?  That kind of philosophy only works if you believe in predestination . . ."

Guess what friends?  I do believe in predestination.  Why? Because my bible says so.  And I believe everything that my bible teaches because I have received the gift of faith.


According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:


Ephesians 1:4


 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.


Jeremiah 29:11


The word tells me that I am wonderfully made by an awesome God, which in turn makes me awesome. . .

I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.


Psalm 139:14



I believe it and therefore I am free.  I have the mind of Christ and therefore I am free.  You and I were bought for a price and therefore we are now free!!!  You are awesome and you are free.  Don't let anyone make you think that you are not . . . Yes we mess up, but that is because we are trapped in these bodies of flesh.  There will come a time that our spirits will also be free to live eternal life with our father in heaven.  But for the time being, your mind is free.  You are free to influence the world with the truth of the word of God . . .

You may have heard me say this before and that is ok because this is the message that the Lord wants me to get out there.  Just like Jesus was predestined and manifested to come into existence for us at the very time that he did, we are also manifested into existence.  We originated from somewhere else, but now we are here.  We are here as children of God.  You are meant to be holy and separated.  Set aside for the work of the Lord.  He is calling you.  He is giving you the signs.  He wants you to start believing at the level he needs you to believe.  He wants you to start seeing your work.  He wants you to grow into the person he needs you to be.  Do not be overwhelmed by this world.  Do not shut down.  Be free in your thinking.  Be free in Jesus Christ.


Here is a throw back from 2017.  I wrote:



". . . let us stop beating ourselves up so bad about doing wrong.  We don't have time to be distracted by something that we see as unpleasing to God.  Let us pick ourselves up,  let us try again. Ok, we all  mess up somewhere . . . WE ALL MESS UP!!!  If people say that they didn't mess up and that their life is perfect, then they're lying.  Our responsibility is just to openly and honestly ask God for help, no matter what you think you did wrong, he is the God of second chances . . ."



Say this prayer:

Oh Lord, you are almighty

and yes, you are all knowing

Oh Lord, open my eyes to see the things

that hinder me from growing 



Our God is a forgiving God.  He is a God of second, third, and a million chances . . .


Stay free friends.  
Happy Freedom Friday


I use Bible Hub




Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ; 14As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance: 15But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; 16Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

17And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear: 18Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; 19But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: 20Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you, 21Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.


God Bless you always in your journey to finding your purpose.
Until Next Time
-Tamorra

No comments:

Post a Comment