Monday, November 20, 2017

Throwback Tuesday: I will follow my Purpose no matter what


I haven't been as consistent as I would like on this blog.  I have been slacking a little, for good reason.  The enemy has been trying to attack my family, my faith, and my strength.  I had thought that this type of attack and the emotions that come from it were over.  I thought that I had had my hard times for this season.  However, I am learning that the enemy never stops attacking, he just comes from different angles trying to find out the weak point in our armor.  So, I have a message for the enemy who is trying to keep me from my destiny.


There is nothing that you can do to stop me from serving my Lord!!!


I will serve my Lord all the days of my life. I will follow my purpose, no matter what.  Although the attacks come full force, I will stand my ground.  Although things don't look good, I will stand and I will fight with all the strength that the Lord has given me.

I ask my God right now to give me the words to speak, give me the thoughts to think, give me the actions to do, in order to fight the enemy in the spiritual realm.  There is something in heaven that needs to be loosed and I loose it to manifest itself in this world.  I bind the enemy and his tactics and I am claiming, declaring, announcing, and believing that healing is happening right now.  Holy Spirit work according to the will of God.  Your servant is not yet finished.  Forgive us for the things that we do in ignorance that destroy us.  Heavenly Father, our desire is to walk with you and to do the right thing.

With that said, just know that I am praying for someone very near to me and I am believing God to have him up, talking, walking, and operating in full capacity very soon.  Never the less, let God's will be done.  I believe God has a plan.  No matter what, I will serve the Lord.


Throwback Tuesday

I know a lot of people don't get a chance to read my blog all of the time, so I am going to refer you to a blog post that I wrote back in October.  I really forgot that I wrote it, but someone had liked it and it popped up on my notifications.  I read it and I thought it was worth sharing . . .




About Stress and Uncertainty


. . .I had been doing a lot of thinking lately.  I have been a student of life.  I have been asking God a whole lot of questions and he has been giving me answers.  The answers have not been exactly what I expected but I know that they are truth and I know that they are life. . .


. . . I have come to the realization that I pour so much of myself out that I have failed to receive what I need to keep going.  When I'm all spent, I lay on the couch or in my bed, weak and unmotivated to get up.  This has been a cycle for me, especially since I had stopped working.  . .


. . .The continuous source of affirmations and accolades has left.   I no longer have people around me telling me "good job." I don't have that source anymore and so I am constantly checking how many followers I have or how many likes I received just so that I can get that serge of dopamine that would so encourage me to keep going . . . However God is teaching me that this is not how you get what you need, not really. . .

. . .That instant gratification of a "like" will only keep you a float for so long, instead the reasons why you do something, the real reason why you do something, has to come from another place.  The real reason why you do something has to fill you up from a supernatural source that knows your purpose.  Your purpose will never run dry.  Your purpose bucket is always waiting to be refilled from the one who has made it in the first place. . . 

. . .Hence there is no comment, no dislike, non follow, nor any negative criticism that will ever destroy my passion to complete my purpose.  This is in me.  My purpose is a part of me.  My purpose is what keeps me alive. . .


. . . And so I will learn how to navigate my life with the navigation of my purpose.  I am tired right now and I may not feel like taking another step,  but eventually my purpose will kick in and it will take me to higher heights, deeper oceans, and longer roads.  I will press through, over, and out of any bondage that has been set against me. . . 

. . .I am not afraid of the process.  I am not afraid of the commitment.  I am not afraid of the terror of night nor by the arrows that fly by day.  My God has not given me spirit of fear, but of love, of power, and sound mind. . .


I thank God for his motivation.  I thank God for my Purpose.


until next time

 

No comments:

Post a Comment