Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Live Life post 145 Information about "The End Times"

This is a series guys because I will be going on vacation soon.  I feel that this information needs to get to you asap . . . I am definitely working on expanding my writing to You tube, but until then I just want to guide people to the truth with some things that are imperative to your spiritual growth . . .
The main point being:

Read your Bible!!!

And after you read it, get an understanding!!

Please stop taking what the preacher says who is standing up in front of you as the absolute truth.  The preacher is only a man who is constantly under spiritual attack, who may fall at any moment.  Pray for your leaders so that they are not lead astray.  Do not lift them up so high that you are lifting up a demonic spirit that has taking over the church.  Beware of what is going on.  The enemy is sneaky.  He is cunning and he is smart.  So, my friends, we need to be smarter.


Don't just be the Amen church.

Read your Bible!!!

And after you read it, get an understanding!!


Check out some bible prophecy from someone I just started to follow . . .Ask God for Guidance through this journey.


Take the time to find out who you are . . . What group do you belong to?
Until next Time
-Tamorra

No comments:

Post a Comment