Friday, June 16, 2017

Live Life post 140 My visit from Jehovah . . .

Good Afternoon,

I truly have a lot to talk about but have little time to get into a conversation about spiritual war fare, the true agenda of Satan, the illuminati, and the one world order, so I'll just tell you about my brief conversation with the  Jehovah Witnesses at my door.

I am a little bit impressed with their ability to go out into the world.  Being servants and witnesses of the Kingdom of God. Doesn't it always work out that way?  On the surface the message always looks innocent, it always looks like people are about something real and honest.  This is why we have to know the word for ourselves. . .

I am not so naïve not know how the enemy works.  I was interrupted from writing my book and I was interrupted from doing research about the enemy's Kingdom practices.  But I wanted to ask some questions about their organization.  But I am asking myself right now . . . Did I give up too much information?  Did I let the enemy know what I am up to?

Don't get me wrong, I love everybody.  The two ladies that I have just talked to were very nice, but I have a feeling that there was something that they weren't telling me.  One of them eluded that their congregation wouldn't let her "get away with" not living a life that did not follow the principles of the bible.  What did she mean?  Do they punish you in the Jehovah Witness organization?  Do they beat you, throw you out of the church, or what?  That doesn't sound like God to me.

There is freedom in Christ . . .


If you are a part of any organization that makes you feel bad about your journey, there is a demonic spirit connected to that.  It's called guilt.  There is no room for guilt in the Kingdom of God.  We all will fall sometimes, that is part of our flesh.  We don't want to yield to the flesh, but we want to build up our new spirit.  Our salvation has already been paid.  We don't have to be made to feel guilty about failing to live the law.  We will fail, that is what makes us sinners.  But through Christ we are justified.

They had their stuff together.  Which makes me feel like I need to get my thing together and know what to say in order to be an effective witness of the word of God.  Do you have your witness strategy put in place?

They were saying some of the same things that I teach about the Kingdom of God.  The Kingdom is a government: Yes.  The Kingdom has principles: Yes.  The Kingdom has benefits for it's citizens: Yes.  So far, I was agreeing with everything they were saying!

I know that I need to study more.  Jehovah witnesses know their bible.  They have been trained to teach, trained to talk, trained to find scripture and use it to convince people of their cause.  What is their cause?

They say that they are out there to spread the knowledge of Jehovah.  They want to let people know that God has a name.  That he has a plan for us to follow, and that he wants us to follow his way.  This is all true.  God does have a name and he has a plan for us to follow.  However to limit God to one name is with out knowledge of his infinite power.  It is not necessary to limit God to one name.  He has many forms, and many ways that he shows us who he is for our interpretation.  I say to us all that think we know something about God:  We need to stop putting God in a box.

With that said, I learned something else today . . . I still don't know as much as I think I know.  I need to study, study, study, to show myself approved.  I suggest you do the same.  Jehovah witnesses know their stuff, we should be prepared to share the word with them when they come to our door.

What do you know about the message that God wants you to spread?

We have to stop just going along with what other people tell us is the truth.  We should know that Jesus is truth.  We need to know the Jesus that the bible says to know.  This is why I encourage you to think for yourself.  Read your bible!! Test every spirit. . . Let the Holy Spirit tell you what you need to do.

I felt challenged a little, but I believe the conversation ended when I started asking about bible versions.  I asked what translation they used.  I asked about the Septuagint, the Apocrypha, the original Bible cannon and the number of incompletion.  But you know.  I pray that the Holy Spirit planted the seed that it wanted to plant.

I believe that I was just shown how the Kingdom Message is being portrayed today.  The enemy has planted a seed of confusion in the Kingdom message.  And I believe that God will continue to teach me how he wants it to be taught in the future.  The Kingdom of heaven is at hand.

God bless you on your journey to find your purpose.  Until next Time.

-Tamorra

No comments:

Post a Comment