Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Live Life post 142 End Times Series

Ok, I will have busy week this week so I am going to hit you with a long post immediately following this one . . . then I am going to connect you to some information that I hope you find useful in your journey . . .

The first thing that I am going to share is a chapter called "The System" from my book called "Transition Into Life." . . .  The reason why I am doing this on this platform is because I need to get the information out there.  The bible says to "Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding." Proverbs 23:23

There is an evil thought in my head that keeps telling me "your going to be famous!  Your going to make a lot of money off of this book!"  But I know that this is a wrong thought and I am asking myself where is this coming from?  Lord forgive me and clean me of this lie that has been conditioned in my mind.  This is a lie because it is not about the money, instead it is about the truth of Jesus Christ.  And so I will share this information with you, not to use you or to gain notoriety, but to help you in your journey to get closer to God.

There is definitely some things that are going on with me that I am praying heavily about it.  I went on periscope this morning with a post that I will not keep up long . . . it will be up until tomorrow morning.  It is about the end of the world and how Jesus is coming back for his church, which as bible believing Christians we all should know.  But I also want to share with you the real reason why the world is the way that it is today.

You may have heard that we are living in the end times.  This is true.  Your are not to panic, instead you are to study.  Study and listen to what the spirit is telling you.  Do not believe the delusion of this world system that the enemy is leading you into.  Take the time to learn and understand the truth.

For Periscope,  you can look me up by searching for artteacher4purpose.  Look, you are either a true believer or your not.  I am not pointing any fingers and I want to let everyone know that I am just a regular person.  As a regular person who has decided to dedicate her life to the Lord, I am utterly convinced of this next verse:

For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

-Matt. 16:25

I proclaim that I lose my life for Jesus Christ.

Now I just pray that he continues to give me the strength to do the things I have to do to completely follow him.

Will you follow him?


So this is actually the first of five post that I am going to do today.  I'm  going to post the next five backwards so that you have to read them by scrolling down: 142 then 143 then 144  then 145 then 146.  143 will be the chapter from my book, then I just want to share with you some end time prophecy videos, so scroll down to find those.  If you follow this blog directly at artteacher4purpose.blogspot.com you will get everything, but if you just peek in from time to time you will only see one post.  No worries, to see all five just click them on the left of the blog site.

One more thing . . . people do not have to be worried or scared about biblical prophecy.  God is giving his people a warning before the bad stuff starts to happen.  Your job is to prepare yourself for the coming of Jesus Christ . . . Get yourself ready.  Just like the time of Noah, the believers listened to the truth and were saved.  It was the unbelievers that were told for 120 years that it was going to rain and still they chose not to believe until it was too late.

Yes it is the end times, but no one knows the time when Jesus is returning but the father, so let us do what we were sent here to do and fulfill our purposes.  Jesus had equipped us with gifts for this very moment.  There are other things that have to happen before his coming back.  The earth will not be destroyed until after a 1000 year earthy kingdom reign.  And before that we have to see the rise and fall of the anti-Christ before Jesus comes back.  So, trust God and don't fear what you don't know but ask God to reveal it to you so that you can have understanding.

I pray that you no longer procrastinate in reading your bible.  I pray that you find out the truth about what is going on in this world.  I don't believe everything that I hear and read in the world.  But I do listen, then go back and test it in the scriptures to see if it is true.  I pray to God that he reveals truth to me.  And the information that I am about to share with you, you must do the same.  If the spirit is telling you it is true, then share the truth with others.  Follow God, follow the word of Jesus, follow the power of the Holy Spirit.

Until next Time
-Tamorra


Remember, scroll down to check out the other post.  I will be on vacation and  I know that I will be very busy this week.  I may or may not have access to a computer next week. So enjoy.

Scroll down




No comments:

Post a Comment