Monday, February 4, 2019

Motivation for Monday:



Good Morning friends,

I extend my peace and joy to you this morning.  I do believe that this is a form of fellowship and encouragement to me and to others who read.  To you I send my gratitude for taking the time to read through these words.  Thank you for taking the time to spend with me as I reflect on life and our journeys here on this earth.  I encourage you to comment and share encouragement that you have for others.  It doesn't have to be on this forum, but share anywhere.  Your testimony is a powerful thing that will go so very far.  You neve know who needs to hear what is in your heart to tell.

I am reading this little table calendar on my desk right now and it says:

"One of the greatest things about gratitude is that when you thank God by faith, you begin to really discover what you've thanked Him for."

Faith is a powerful thing . . .
Faith brings imagination
Faith brings hope for the future
Faith brings gratitude for the hope
Faith brings acknowledgement of a gift
Faith brings calm and security in God's promises
Faith brings insight and wisdom

The list goes on and on because when you begin to place your mind outside of what you see in the here and now, you begin to see the impossible.

Remember this year we are doing work on our mind.  I want to give you a little insight on why we should keep dreaming and how this helps our mind escape the illusion of the present.  We can imagine our life to be anything we want it to be.

Here is your motivation for Monday

Keep dreaming your biggest dreams

It is okay, this is what you are supposed to do


When you dream your biggest dreams and they start to come true for you, you are then increasing your faith.  You gain belief power.  This is the way that you mind works and this is the only way to overcome your current perspective of doubt and unbelief. BELIEVE in something.  Make the choice to believe in something so deep that no one can convince you otherwise! It is your truth.

I chose to believe in Jesus because he has shown me so much.  This is my truth.  No one will convince me other wise.  The more I believe, the more he shows me.  The more I believe, the more I am thankful for the gift of eternal life.  The more I believe the more he confirms it in my life and in my heart.  The more I thank him for his gifts in this life, the more blessings I see surrounding me.  Gratitude is a mind changer.  Having the mindset to be thankful for what you already have, changes your perspective for what you can have.

It is a miracle that I was born to the parents I was born to, in the time I was born, in the place I was raised, to meet the husband that I have to produce the kids that we made together.  I look at my children and I say: What a blessing!  They are miracles and I am so thankful!

I am thankful for my friends that stand with me with their words of encouragement
I am thankful for the family surrounding me and the help they provide me
I am thankful for the opportunities
For the experiences
and for this life journey

I am thankful for hope
I am thankful for joy
I am thankful for my faith

When I realize what I have, I realize that it all started with a thought. It all started with the dream. Most of my life was influenced by strong thoughts that someone had for me or for what I had for my self.  I dreamed of being a teacher, and I became one.  I dreamed of teaching kids art and I became an art teacher.  I dreamed to become a mother to my children and I became one.  I dreamed for the house with the fire place and God gave it to me.  It all started with a dream and so I keep dreaming.

I think it is hard for adults to dream because we are told to get "serious" about life.  What this message is really telling us, is to stop dreaming.  This message is telling us not to have faith in the impossible. This should not be so.  If you stop dreaming, you stop growing.  If you stop dreaming, you stop the opportunities for Jesus to show you his blessing power.  We don't do this thing on our own.  We are but the dreamers, and the Lord is the provider of gifts, opportunities, and unending blessings.

One very important thing that I do when I am dreaming is I write it down somewhere.   I go back later and I reflect on the things that the Lord has provided for me.   This helps me to recall all of the great things that the Lord has done for me.  This is why I suggest that everyone keep some type of journal.  It helps the process of building your faith when you remember in detail what the Lord has provided for you.  Don't forget about his blessings.  Don't forget that you are currently living the things that you have dreamt for yourself.  I keep dreaming and I keep pressing to the mark.  I keep going because every time something good happens to me, I know that it is a blessing from God. This increases my faith which allows me to dream even bigger!

Keep Dreaming

And keep Thanking God for what he has blessed you with

Have the Attitude of Gratitude

and he will give you peace in your heart and in your mind


Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. 7Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4: 6-7 
NLT

I send this to you in the hopes that you know how much the Lord loves you.  He wants you to imagine the good things in this life.  We are going to keep our eyes on things that are pure, on the things that are lovely, and the things that are true.  We are going to keep our minds and hearts on the promises of Jesus Christ.  Write down your hopes and your dreams.  Remember that God wants to Bless you.  Live your life on purpose friends.

Until next time,
Tamorra

No comments:

Post a Comment