Monday, February 25, 2019

motivation for monday: Walk Your Journey



Greetings Friends,

All my love goes out to you.  All my well wishes and encouragement to live another day.  You woke up for a reason and that reason is still available for you to proceed in.  I pray that we all are filled with great purpose so that we have the drive to press forward for each other.

God is constantly teaching me humility.  I love the Lord and I love his people.  There are gifts that I have to motivated and to share my testimony through art and writing.  Guess what?  You also have a gift and a way that you are supposed to share your testimony.  It is that simple, we are supposed to share with each other and help each other through life.  We shouldn't think that one is better than the other just because he gets paid more on his job, or he has the higher title, or the bigger house.  Friends, this should not be so.  The Lord does not like a haughty heart.  What does it mean to have a haughty heart?  It simply means that a person carries a superior attitude about himself.  The person looks down on others and think that his gifts are superior because of the way that society looks at it.  This should not be so. The Lord gives everyone a story to live out.  We all have a purpose to carry out.  We must understand that we are exactly where we are supposed to be for the writing of our story.  Our journey has a purpose, a story, and a testimony attached to it.

Here is your Motivation for Monday:

Everybody is special

Everybody has the potential to grow

Everybody has the ability to live his journey



I wasn't too sure what I wanted to write about today.  All I know is that the Lord is taking me through a pretty special journey.  It is not always easy, but I know that it is necessary.  The common lesson that I am learning is to be appreciative of God's mercy and grace because it is only by it that we get anywhere in life.  The lesson in short is this:  humble yourself. 
Popular world culture is telling us to write our own journey, live our best life, be the captain of our own ship.  However the word of God tells us to wait on the Lord, humble ourselves, and to live according to truth.  We were never meant to live this live on our own. We were never meant to fill the pressures of making our own plans.  But we do, and we get overwhelmed and stressed by it.  Many are the plans of a man's hear, but it is always God's purpose that will prevail.  We have help from Jesus.  God grants us help to reconnect with him through Christ Jesus.
All we have to do is ask for the help!

It is only by his grace that I am still alive.   It is only by his mercy that any of us are alive because it gives us another chance and another day to tell people about the gift of Jesus Christ.  If you are heavy in your heart, seek after Jesus.  If you are still heavy after seeking Jesus, then you may be seeking the wrong Jesus.  There are a lot of counterfeit Christ out there that want to convince you to do the wrong type of growing.  The only things that you need are the basics:

A Bible

Some Quiet Time

Some prayer

Some Grace


These things are all free.  God loves us so much that he has already provided everything that we need.  We just have to grow in understanding in how to access it.  We access it by walking our journey with him.  Staying with him.  Seeking after him.
 It is only by his grace that I am protected by the things that are set out to destroy me.  It is only by his grace that I am in the position that I am in.  I have nothing to do with my success.  It is only by God's grace.  It is because he loves me.  It is because he had a plan for me.  Hence, I cannot think that I am better than anyone else.  Everyone has their journey to walk.  The harder the journey, the greater the reward.

I just lost my uncle the other day.  He struggled with a lot in life.  He had a hard journey and while some may want to point the finger of damnation, I know that my Lord is awesome.  I know that my Lord is merciful, and although my uncle's journey was hard on earth, great will be his reward in heaven.  May God fill your soul with peace, because you are his.

My sister and I went to a prayer breakfast for a family member the other day.  This prayer breakfast was to pray for her baby to come to full term into this world.  She had many babies that did not make it.  The doctors told her that she would never be able to have children, but God had other plans.  We send our peace, blessings, and protection to her today.  She had a hard journey, but God is merciful.  Our God is awesome.

My uncle called me last night just to say hi.  We chatted and reminisced about my dad who we lost about a year ago.  It seems like just yesterday.  I miss him dearly and it brings me great pain to remember over and over again that he is no longer with us.  But his love and his many lessons about life are still with me.  And I say thank you daddy.  And I say, thank you Lord for the peace that surpasses all understanding which continues to motivate me to live this journey.

Friends, the Lord is love and he will lead you to where you need to go.  Trust him.  We don't have to do it all ourselves.  Relax in the Lord.  Talk to him and ask his direction.  If you are at a point in your life where he is telling you to rest, do it.  If he is telling you to prepare, prepare.  If he is telling you to work, work.  Don't go ahead of God.  He is with you always.


Walk your journey with the Lord:



Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. 2Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.


Humble Service in the Body of Christ
3For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the faith God has distributed to each of you. 4For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, 5so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. 6We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your a faith; 7if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; 8if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, b do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully.


Love in Action
9Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. 10Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. 11Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. 12Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. 13Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality.

14Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. 15Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. 16Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. c Do not be conceited.

17Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone. 18If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. 19Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” d says the Lord. 20On the contrary:
“If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.” e

21Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good

Romans: 12:1-21

Continue to do good friends, continue to walk with the Lord on your journey.

What ever it is that you struggle with, God will send help.
Jesus will help you.
I don't care if it is

adultery/fornication
drugs/alcohol
Satan worship/idolatry
health-physical/mental
death/mourning
infertility
stress/anxiety
self identity

There is always a better way, have you tried Jesus?
and if you do know Jesus, who have you helped get to know him a little better?



Live life on Purpose
Until Next Time
-Tamorra

No comments:

Post a Comment