Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Wisdom Wednesday: Being "Woke" is real

I'm telling you, this thing is real.  If God wakes you up and calls you to do something . . . do it!

We no longer have time to sit down, and sit back and watch the world be lost.  We have a duty to speak up for the Lord, but too many of us are lost and don't know what to do when we start seeing things different.

What types of things am I talking about?  Well you know when you watch a movie and you start to see the parallels of real life.  I'm not talking about a romantic comedy type movie where you can relate to the heart break and love story.  I'm talking about you can start to see the robotic alien invasion becoming real or you can calculate the spiritual warfare on the minds of the masses.  You can see that the value that is placed on the life in this world is over rated.

What are you living for?

This is the thing . . . every Wednesday this year I will try my best to write, post, and update you on what you need to know about the end of this age.  I am for real.  Every once in a while I get like this, just very nervous about the things that I see.  But the Lord has told me to calm down, he knows what he is doing.  I get excited about the justice that is going to take place by the King's judgement, but I also know that there are too many people that don't know what is going on.

If you are "WOKE"  Understand that it is because it is time to live life on purpose.  It is time to preach the word of Jesus Christ through out all the earth.  He is coming back soon.  Get your mind right. Don't be afraid, don't be ashamed, know that our Lord is here to save us from ourselves.  We are all wrong and we have all sinned.  We have all fallen short, but God's grace and mercy has saved us.  We are his children and he loves us.  This is not something to be afraid of and you are not alone.  If you feel like you are "woke"  I will love to chat with you.  I'm setting up an email just for my readers.  Wisdom Wednesday will be the only day I post this email.  You can write me and I will do my best to respond to you right away.


I'm learning something about these videos too. I need to get a good cover picture because these faces that I am making are crazy looking!!! SMH  Anyway, ignore that and check out the videos.  One is brand new and this first one is old but I'm talking about the same thing really.  The Lord is coming back soon!!!  Get your mind right!!



Oh my, Look at that face.  But I'm talking to you on the real . . .  Being "WOKE" is real. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment