Sunday, July 1, 2018

Motivation for Monday: I'm on vacation

Hello all,

Just wanted to let you know . . . those of you who are looking for me to write a little motivation, I am on vacation.

I had decided last year when I started this blog that I was going to take two breaks . . . the first would be mid June to mid July (when the kids get out of school).  The second break would be mid December to mid January for the holidays.  Hence, I am on vacation but I felt it very important to touch base with you . . .



First of all, I want to thank everyone for reading, sticking around, sharing, and checking in.  Although I take a break from this blog, I don't take a break from God.  I find it absolutely necessary to keep striving to connect with him everyday.

Let me tell you that I have been under attack.  I have noticed that distractions come to discourage your growth.  People may even come to sow seeds of discouragement.  I am learning that you must stand firm in the word of God.  You must learn how to be consistent in truth.  If you do this then any lie that the enemy throws at you will be swallowed up by the truth of the word of God.  This is why I love the Lord, he is consistent.  Therefore I believe in his promises.

I am writing this because writing is my therapy.  It is good to get things out of your mind so that they don't swallow you whole.  I thank the Holy Spirit for preparing me for attacks.  He allows me to remember the word so that it brings comfort to my spirit . . . I know you don't know what happened in my personal life recently but I have to get this message out:

DEVIL!

You can't have my peace and you won't take my confidence . . .

The word says: "Don't throw away your confidence it shall be richly rewarded"

Hebrews 10:35


I want to encourage you to know who you are.  Don't let anyone tell you that you are dumb, insignificant, or unworthy of God's love.  You can have a relationship with the Lord if it is truly what you desire.  I want you to know that I love you because you are my brothers and sisters in Christ.  I love you and I am praying for all of you.

Keep me in your prayers as well.

Don't let anyone take your confidence.

Don't be a push over, but still be forgiving.

Remember to speak life . . .

Until next time
-Tamorra

No comments:

Post a Comment