Friday, July 27, 2018

The Kingdom of heaven is Like Part 3

Welcome to freedom Friday where we get excited about living a life out of bondage!  The life that we live with Jesus is above and beyond awesome.  People will not understand why some people are so happy and at peace even after they have lost their job, lost a child, lost their home, lost their husband etc. . .   The thing is, things from this world are going to grow old and rust.  The things of this world are given to you so that the enemy can steal it . . . but when you let the Lord take care of you, the enemy can't take his gifts away.  When you have a close relationship with the Lord you know by faith that you win, that what God has for you is for you.  Our loved ones that leave here are waiting for us on the other side.

Let me remind you about the Kingdom of Heaven:

The Kingdom of heaven is a commonwealth.  This means that everyone shares everything.  You personally don't own items, but you use them as you need them.  Then you give it to others as you see their need.  There is no hoarding in the Kingdom.  It is a system of giving and receiving.  There is a harmony to it.

I am giving you this information because it was given to me freely.  My heart is also open to receiving information freely.  I test it against the scriptures of course, but I have learned to live in the harmony of both giving and receiving.

I received a lot of information about the Kingdom from a book that my cousin Joel shared with me.  It is called "Understanding Your Kingship."  I am going to share the link with you because it is available on Amazon for $15. . . Very informative information about the Kingdom and your Kingdom rights as a citizen.  Check it out.


https://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Your-Kingship-KIngdom-Citizens/dp/1479371157/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1532653066&sr=8-1&keywords=understanding+your+kingship


I want to encourage you to keep studying about the Kingdom of Heaven because I really want you to go.  I want all of God's people to live with him forever and ever.  Amen.




Here is another great message from Dr. Myles Munroe.  Learn about your freedom.  Learn about your inheritance.  Learn about your heritage.  Learn about the Kingdom of Heaven.

until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment