Wednesday, September 27, 2017

First day Back to Work

So, I enter a preschool class as a substitute teacher today . . .


Yes, it was my first day back to work after being home for a year.  Currently, as I conjure up the memories of today's events, I remember why I enjoy sitting at home, by myself, thinking, writing, and conceptualizing my thoughts.  I don't have to deal with people when I'm at home in my PJ's!  My introverted identity finds comfort in the atmosphere of alone.  It is not that I don't like people, I just don't like their judgmental attitudes.  OK, thinking about it more objectively; I don't like people.  Most people are judgemental.   I can feel their piercing eyes undressing me down to the marrow of my soul.  How personally degrading. I feel violated.

Yes, I'm the substitute today and their is nothing wrong with me.  We'll maybe there is a little bit something wrong with me but what ever that flaw is, it is none of your business!  Just like it is none of my business why you feel it necessary for you to raise your voice at a four year old to assert your authority around a new face.  Get over it, you are not the alpha.  Further more, I can care less who you are when you have already decided that I am less than.  Great thing about substitute teaching:  I will not be back tomorrow!


This gave me another idea for a book: "Bad Teacher!"  I know, I know; there is already a movie with that title but I would like to dispel the myth;  not all teachers are lazy, mindless, sacks of misguided potential.  No, most teachers begin as young self motivated education moguls who's vision is to change the world by making a difference in the lives of children.  What happens is that the education system slowly chips away at their fundamental foundations of creativity and self expression.  Ergo, the teacher no longer produces the passion which at one time fueled his/her desire to strive for change.  Why?  Because these teachers are no longer allowed to fully implement their ideas of how to teach, but instead are encouraged and trained to go with the program.  The program usually consists of crappy curriculum and horrible bosses.

Not all teachers are bad, but most teachers are tired!


Most teachers don't even realize that they have given up on changing the world.  They are just trying to deal with their ego driven energy sucker supervisors on a day to day basis.  They are also contributing to their energy sucking co-workers, and misbehaving energy sucking students.  Teachers are tired.  Most teachers are now just trying to survive.  And the energy sucking cycle continues because the drive for more rigor depletes the energy of our children.  Our children come out of the school system just as depressed and hopeless as those who run it.  How sad.  I do not want to go back to that.  I want to change it.

It's official, I'm not going back to the classroom in the public school setting.  I'm ready to see the whole system change.  I'm ready to change the world!

 

I have tried so much not to talk about this issue.  You know, because I'm trying to be that person for positive motivation.  Most of my blogs are about spiritual growth and finding your purpose in life.  But this is an issue that just irks me to my core.  The Public School System in America Sucks!!  It is not working.  I believe that it is designed not to work.  I believe that  God's people need to wake up and make the changes for a better world.  I believe that the world is the way that it is because of the powers of darkness and spiritual wickedness that have designed it to suck!  I believe that we all let it happen because deep down we are afraid of tampering with the system.  That just sucks.

Sorry, I just continue to use suck for lack of a better word!


Well, something happened to me and I'm not afraid anymore.  So, I am coming after you jokers just like my mom did to Boys II Men at the Philadelphia airport in the 90's.  She chased Sean down to the men's bathroom, grabbed him aggressively by the arm.    She proclaimed as loud she could:

"We see you,  and We know who you are!"


I see you, and I'm coming for you.  This is part of my purpose.

Until Next Time

No comments:

Post a Comment