Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Exploring Spiritual Transitions


Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

Matthew 24:32


Exploring Transitions


I just wrote a post about the end times.  Check it out here:

  
In it I said that I would post a chapter from my book .  Hence, this will be a very long post.  Before I cut and paste it in,  I need you to know the following.

The End is Very Near

Please Accept Jesus as your Personal Savior


God is telling me that there are still a lot of people confused about who God really is.  If you are confused, then you don't really know him, then you are going to be even more confused and angry when you get left behind.  This chapter in the book explores a little bit about how each of us have a personal journey with the Lord.  He is the master teacher so he wants to let us know why things are happening the way they are happening in this world.  He wants to show us a way out of the world.

Without further explanation, Transitions:

Chapter
Kicking, Screaming, and Throwing Chairs


. . .but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits. And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by spoil, many days. Now when they shall fall, they shall be holpen with a little help: but many shall cleave to them with flatteries. And some of them of understanding shall fall, to try them, and to purge, and to make them white, even to the time of the end: because it is yet for a time appointed.
Daniel 11:32-35

I remember a time when I first started teaching.  I had my own classroom, my own creative space to explore and expand my teaching pedagogy.  It was the preschool curriculum that I related to.  I was able to be creative, and use my art ability to adhere to the creative needs of the children I taught.   I was excited to begin my journey as a teacher.
    I also remember the thought that had occurred to me during that same school year, “I am not going to last more than 5 years in preschool!”  Why did I say this to myself?  Well it was a lot harder than what I thought.  I was OK with the rules, the curriculum, the people that I worked with.  However,  there was this one particular little girl that burned me out within the first week.  We will call her Shyann.  Helping Shyann deal with her issues was hard on me, my-co worker, and the students in my class.   It was Shyann and her constant outburst that made it a difficult year for everyone.  Her main trigger for her persistent negative behavior, were the transitions.
    The curriculum was a learn through play curriculum and my classroom was set up into several play areas.  As the teacher I developed a system for the children to move from one area to another.  We had a schedule to adhere to also, so, other things like breakfast, lunch, and outside play time was all apart of the system.  Of course the students were not accustomed to the routine at first, so I had to train them.  I had to train them how to act, how to treat their peers, how to treat the materials, what to expect next, how to clean up after themselves, and how to stay organized in order for the system to keep working.    
It would seem that it would be every student’s dream to play all day while still learning,  but that wasn’t the case for Shyann.  Whenever we would have to move from one activity to another she would kick and she would scream.  She would throw chairs and command the attention of the entire classroom.  One time she even managed to climb into the window and crouch down like a little live goblin ready to pounce.   I knew, as the teacher, that I had to help her control her outburst of rage and confusion because if I didn’t, the whole class would suffer.  I didn’t want my students to be hindered in their growth just because one student was not fully developed in their ability to handle change.
    So, you may ask, what exactly was the problem?

The problem had very little to do with the classroom environment, or me as the teacher, or  her classmates.  Instead, as I learned through observation and studying, it had everything to do with how the child understood, interpreted, and communicated with the environment around her.  It was the reality of the child that fueled the negative behavior around the child.  This four year old child had so much built up anxiety that she feared any type of change.  She resisted transitions into the next activity because she didn't possess the skills to deal with change.

What is a Transition?

A transition is simply a time period that one needs to prepare himself in order to change from one activity to another.  One may experience a change in surroundings, in  activities, or even people.  There is a time for everything.  Within each given time, there are specific goals that need to be carried out.  The time of transition is simply the space to give warning: hey things are about to change.
Often, you would find Shyann playing with the blocks.  While other students were exploring the whole classroom. Shyann, however, liked to stay in one spot.  If I tried to prompt Shyann to try something else, she would go into one of her tantrums.  Her tantrums were almost always violent.  It wasn’t until later that we found that this child had witnesses tremendous trauma as she watched her father repeatedly beat her mother.  Shyann was simply subconsciously mimicking learned behavior, as she was interpreting the transition as not having control of the situation.  She was losing control because she did not know what to expect next.  She did not want to leave the space where she was feeling safe, comfortable, and at peace.  Therefore she would resists the move from one transition to the other because she lacked the skills to adjust the feelings it made her feel.
    In school, we transition from grade to grade.  This is a big transition.  We may transition from one job to the next as adults.  Or we may be transitioning from being single to being married.  Whatever the transition, if we lack the skills to adjust to the transition, then the transition is that much harder, that much longer, and/or  that much more violent.   
Unfortunately for many of us, we struggle with the same fears of transitioning from one stage to another.  Our life is built in stages of growth.  We are designed to grow, to mature, to learn lessons of life, and help others learn those lessons as well.  Hence I present to you, not a conversation of the educational philosophy of transitions, but instead a conversation about the philosophy of life.
    This is where it gets interesting because I of all people never thought that I would have the intellectual or philosophical muscle to explore the meaning of life.  Nor did I ever claim to be the teacher of the year, parent of the year, or anything else that shows me to be of any importance.  I am just me.  I am a teacher who has been presented with a unique set of experiences and circumstances that allow me to see things the way that really are.
    I will not do a great song and dance, at this point, but instead I am going to get right to the point.  We are at the end of the end times.  There has been a great pouring out of the spirit of God and the season has recently changed.  This is a season where Christians (true believers) will start operating more and more visibly in the  power of God.  No more secrets and no more hiding.  This is truly a time to be bold for Christ.  This book is for those who have been feeling a tug to live life for the Lord, for our Savior Jesus Christ.  This book is for those who are looking for and desire a closer walk with the Lord.  If you know anyone who is also desiring answers; share this book with them.
    I know that my assignment is to help you through this major transition.  This will be a transition of complete surrender.  This is the time to do it.  I do not believe in accidents, but I believe divine revelation,  and divine appointment.  You are meant to be reading these words and because I understand how God works, this may not be the first nor the last time you read something like this.  As I listen to preachers preach and teachers teach, I hear God’s message become stronger and more powerful than ever before:

You must change your mind in order to be prepared for this major transition.

This transition will happen with or without you just like this spiritual season that has just changed.  The spirit of the Lord has awakened many to know who they are, and to know what their purpose is in this day and time.  There is a great boldness that is being raised in the kingdom of God.  Hence, I am not the only one who will be spreading this message, but I am the only one who has been prepared with my specific perspective to present it in the way that I am presenting it.

What has happened exactly?

I stated before that there has been a change in seasons.  God has given us  the natural example of the seasons, Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall to help us better understand spiritual seasons.  In between each natural season there is a time period when we notice a change in weather, temperature, and atmosphere.  In between each season there is a transition period into the next.  I believe that our generation has just experienced a transition period into a new spiritual season.  These last thirty years have been a transition into the end of the end times.  How do I know this?  Because God has allowed me to perceive, observe, and record the odd behavior of people in this world who are not prepared for the transition.  People of the world are kicking and screaming and confused because they have not accepted a teacher that can teach them how to handle themselves during a transition.  People of the world are very afraid of what is going to happen next.  Themselves do not understand why, what is going on, or why they are responding to their environment the way that they are.  There is an eternal struggle going on inside of them.  We as people in the world have experienced such great trauma and we don’t know exactly how to handle it.  And just like the little girl that I had during my first preschool teaching experience, people are throwing chairs during the transition.  It has nothing to do with the teacher,  it has nothing to do with the classmates, but it has everything to do with their perspective of what is really going on around them.

The Spiritual Change of Seasons

There has been a spiritual change in seasons.  Now some may not have heard of the end times or have a clear understanding of what that means exactly.  Briefly:  We have been living in the end times since the death of Christ.  The end times simply describes the end of this age.  We were only meant to be here for an appointed time and that time is almost up.  This is not only a Christian thing, only a Jewish thing, or only a religious concept.  This is an issue for the whole world.  This is happening in the natural world and the Spiritual world.
 When we talk about the spiritual world, I am referring to a concept of there being different realms.  There is a natural realm to which we see things and then there is a spiritual realm to which we actually are unknowingly operating in right now.  This is the realm to which the angels operate.   During the spiritual transition into the end of the end times the angels were preparing methods to separate the true believers from the non-believers.  This has been all happening under the direction and rule of the Angel of the Lord.  This transition was the end of the preparation period.  The transition has passed.  We are now in a season of harvest.

In this season of harvest the angels are gathering the the true believers as they are meeting their full growth as it was already preordained.  This wheat is already marked to be taken in this harvest.  There are also tares that have been growing with the good wheat.  They have been marked as well, and they will not be taken in this harvest.  Then there are all the wheat that have not yet been marked, but are still lost among the vastness of the tares.  This is why I am writing this book.  There is still good wheat in the field that the angels need to harvest, but this wheat look so much like the tares right now.  This wheat hasn’t grown like it should, it hasn’t received the living water, and it can not tower over the tares who will be burnt in the fire.
Also, during this season God said that there will be supernatural growth.  He will pour out his spirit to the point that he will change laws and make decrees so that his people will experience all of the blessings of God in this season.  There will be a major shift in the way that things have been happening and the way they should be happening.  To put it in teacher language:  All those who were causing problems and disturbing the class will be put on a major time out!
However, in the rise of God’s people, during this appointed time when the distinction will be made, many will fall away.  The ones who really know God will teach many the ways of the Lord.  This teaching will not be popular and these teachers will be persecuted for it.  Remember, what we see in the natural is limited.  I see a lot of our great prophets being killed and persecuted in the spiritual.  
Come out of her my people!
Transitional Thought:
We can no longer afford the time to waste to be stuck in worldly ideas about what it means to live.  The word of God is life.  There is life after the first death.

There will be people who just go with the flow of what they think they should be doing, not really surrendering their lives to God.  There will be people who take on a form of righteousness, but the angels are separating you right now.  There will be people who  appear to know and to practice the skills of smooth transitioning, but they really don’t know.  I pray that you learn from the great teacher, Jesus Christ.  I pray that you have real righteousness and not just the appearance of righteousness.  Be blessed and continue your journey in faith that this is real, this is happening.
The transition that we must all experience is the journey into a surrendered life.  When we arrive to the end of our personal transition we can really be examples of what it means to live for Christ.  This world will experience a transition into destruction, pain, and Antichrist Rule.  This is called the tribulation.  I am trying to complete my assignment, learn who I am, and live who I am so that I can be called up to the place prepared for me.  I want to experience the supernatural transition of the rapture.  The rapture is a good thing.  I am ready to live in a Kingdom ruled by Jesus Christ.
 I will explain more about transitions and why we really think what we think about Jesus.  Again, this is not from the world, but what has been given to me by the Holy Spirit.  The world will tell you to suck it up and stop complaining about it.  However it is because we surpress our feelings and emotions that we don't know how to deal with things.  We need to learn how to identify our feelings and deal with them appropriately as they come back to the surface.  We are confused about our feelings and Jesus wants to help us through that confusion.  He wants to help us develop the skills to get through this transition.  I pray that your eyes and ears will be open to what is really going on in this world.  People know, and they a choosing to live a life that leads to death. Will you please choose a life that leads to life?


“Just stop your cryin, it’s the sign of the times.
Welcome to the final show,
hope you wearing your best clothes  
You can’t bribe the door on your way to the sky
you look pretty good down here,
but you’re not really good.”
-Harry Styles








No comments:

Post a Comment