Thursday, October 25, 2018

Throwback Thrusday: 7 things to do to Find Peace

The Lord is telling me:  You are NOT self sufficient.  You need Me!!!


I'm writing my feelings out on this throwback Thursday.  I haven't been very disciplined in writing on Thursdays.  I'm learning.  I'm allowing God to teach me his ways.  I didn't know that it would be this long to learn discipline.

The flood has over taken my thoughts.  It has overtaken my ability to think straight.  I'm not to quit sure that there is something going wrong.  I'm not too quit sure if something is going right.

I am definitely learning how to identify my feelings.  I am learning that they should not be ignored, but they should be identified, characterized, and handled with care.

I am looking for the answer to my question:  What will make me feel better?

I don't want to make the same decisions that cause me to turn on the wrong paths.  I want the Lord to lead me beside still waters and to restore my soul.  Oh Lord lead me in the pathways of righteousness for your name sake.  And although I walk in the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil because you are with me.  Your strength, your wisdom, and your love brings me peace and guidance.  Thank you Father.

I find myself at home praying, thinking, and enjoying the presence of God but I'm also very heavy in my spirit.  I'm asking God to forgive me for my short comings.  Forgive me for my flesh and sinful nature.  Forgive me for sending hate that I mean not to give.  These are the times that I cry out to God . . .

Lord Help Me!!!


If I have ever gave the impression to anyone that I am more blessed, better than, or smarter than, forgive me.  Forgive me for the things I do wrong and for the blessings I miss because of my sinful nature.  Forgive me my debts, and the Lord will forgive yours.  We fall short every day.  This is why we need Jesus.  This is why we need the Holy Spirit.  With out the help of the spirit we will be completely lost.  This is what he is telling me to do right now:

Pray

slow down

Be still

Open up your heart

Read my word

Get Quiet

Listen to my voice


I will give you peace


I am asking the Lord today to bless my soul.  I have a decision to make and it seems like with every decision I make, my life get's worse.  I want to know what is going on! 


However, in everything I give thanks.  I love the Lord, and this feeling may not be bad.  Because I trust the Lord, this may not be a misdirection.  I just pray to the Lord to stay with me.  Tell me what to do next.  I open up my heart and my mind to his answers. Here is a throw back video:  Yolanda Adams, I open up my heart. . . 

If you are waiting for an answer from the Lord, open up your heart and let him speak to you.  God bless you until next time.

-Tamorra


No comments:

Post a Comment