Monday, September 24, 2018

Motivation for Monday: A Change is Coming

I was about to tell you about my experience in a Mental Health training I attended on Saturday, but in my research about how crazy the world really is, and how crazy the world thinks I am, the Holy Spirit led me to something encouraging.  Words of hope.  Words of peace in a time that is so chaotic. . .


There have been times that I thought I couldn't last for long
But now I think I'm able to carry on
It's been a long, a long time coming
But I know a change is gonna come, oh yes it will
-Sam Cooke

Encouragement is important in this day in time.  Why? Because there is so much heavy and we need motivation to keep going.  Someone has to encourage us to keep fighting this good fight.  This is why we have the Holy Spirit with us.  He has come so that we may live.  He is here with us to comfort us during these times of sorrows.

We may not always feel 100%.  We may not always be sure which way to go next.  But we have to understand that the Lord is always with us.

Your motivation for this Monday:

Stay encouraged and look upon the hills

Your help comes from the Lord

You don't have to live this life alone


That is the thing,  We don't have to live this life alone.  We may not know a lot of things about a lot of things, but we keep our faith.  We don't give up in this world.  We keep moving forward, trusting that the Lord will lead us out.  We keep our minds on peace, hope, and love.

Our Father will never leave us or forsake us.  This is why he sent us Jesus, so that he could die for our sins and live as the Holy Spirit with in us.  Let us say this prayer:


Lord, we believe in you and your way

We trust in you and all of your plans

Your word says that you have plans for us

to give us hope and a future

you have a plan, not to harm us but to prosper us

We believe your word

We believe that change is going to come

Use us how you will

We are your willing servants and your witnesses

We trust and know that you only want to bring us

Love, Peace, Joy, Patience, Gentleness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Self-control, and Kindness 

We trust your plan  

Thank you for being here with us and for us

AMEN AMEN

I leave you with this on this Monday Morning. Live Well, Live Brave.  Don't be afraid to make mistakes.   We all will make mistakes.  Just trust in the Lord and know that everything is for a purpose and a reason.  The Lord is with you.  Change is gonna come.

I believe that music strums the cords of our invisible soul.  It can speak to us on different levels and in different realms.  Enjoy this cover by Brian Owens and his father.  It encouraged me to write this article today. Enjoy.



Until Next Time

No comments:

Post a Comment