Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Wisdom Wednesday: 21 Verses for Confidence

Greetings friends,

I just wanted to share some things with you that help me through my journey.  I like to review scriptures that remind me of God's goodness and his promises.

God had made me a personal promises about two years ago.  He set it on my heart to write a book and to start a business.  I have been given step by step directions in what to do, what to study, and how to start this business.  However, not much of the business part is being started!

I often ask my self in my alone time, "Is this really going to happen for me?"  "Am I crazy?"  "Was I just hearing what I wanted to hear?"

In moments like these,  I beat myself up for my failure.  I often condemn myself for not being further than what I want to be.  Then I hear something say:

"It is for an appointed time."

Then I reply, "But it is taking soooo long. . . I'm going to run out of money. . . the word says if you don't work, you don't eat.  I feel like a slacker!"

Then the Lord says to me

"I will provide your every need. . . your labor is not in vain. . ."


Sometimes we get nervous and we worry that we are doing something wrong.  This is normal.  We usually are afraid that we are going against God's will somehow or that we made a wrong turn when things don't go according to our plan.  However, the word says that many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is God's purpose that will prevail.  This means that God has a plan.  We must trust in God's plan!

I just want to share with you some verses/passages that I rehearse in order to restore my confidence.  God  wants us to continuously believe and trust in the promises that he has made for us.   My flesh needs to be reminded that God made me, he has a plan for my life, and that he has made a way for me to re-build my confidence.

21 verses that will help rebuild your confidence in the Vision that God has for your life. . .



So, do not  throw away your confidence, it will be greatly rewarded.   Hebrews 10:35 My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.
2 Corinthians 12:9
Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.
Joshua 1:8

Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Joshua 1:9


For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11

For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth.

Zachariah 4:10

Therefore, my beloved brethern, be ye steadfast, unmovable always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labor is not in vain in the lord

1 Corithians 15:58

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28
. . .with us is the Lord our God to help us, and to fight our battles. . .
2 Chronicles 32:8

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. 

Galatians 6:9 NIV

The vision is for an appointed time.  Be patient and wait for it.  It will come to pass.

Habakkuk 2:3

Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;


2 Corinthians 3:5

But they that wait upon the Lord Shall renew their strength they shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run and not get weary and they shall walk and not faint.

Isaiah 40:31


And so after waiting patiently, Abraham received what was promised.

 Hebrews 6:15 NIV

Always be full of joy in the Lord; I say it again rejoice! Let everyone see that you are unselfish and considerate in all that you do.  Remember that the Lord is coming soon.  Don’t worry about anything; instead pray about everything; tell God your needs and don’t forget to thank him for his answers.  If you do this you will experience God’s Peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand.  His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts queit and at rest as you trust in Christ Jesus.


Philippians 4:6-7

And you Affirm these things:

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Philippians 4:13



I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
Psalms 91:2



I live by the faith of the son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me Galatians 2:20

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

Psalms 139:4



I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.
Psalm 37:25


Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Phillipians 4:8

Here is your wisdom for Wednesday: Meditate on the word of truth, rightly dividing it for your application and understanding. The Lord is with you. And I continue to read the good report of the news of a savior. He has already conquered all things for me. In him I put my trust. In him I renew my confidence. Thank you for your word of truth that I will meditate on day and night. Until next Time -Tamorra



No comments:

Post a Comment