Monday, June 11, 2018

Motivation for Monday: The Bible

Good Morning and Happy Monday,

I wish you all well and pray that you had a good weekend.

I want to encourage you with hope today.  I want to give you hope of a life to come.  I want to share with you the promise of an everlasting life. . .

If you read my blog, then you know that this is what I say all of the time.  I promote the goodness of our God, and the gift he gave us in Jesus Christ. When we believe in Jesus Christ as our savior from our wrong thinking, we have a choice to make about our lives. We now have a choice to live our lives for God and experience everlasting peace, or we can live our lives for the world.  If we live our lives for the world, then we will be in danger of spending eternity in hell fire. . .

This is not the Motivation

I need to let you know that you are a spirit living in a temporary body.  One day this body will get old and warn out.  Your spirit will need somewhere to go.  Do you know where your spirit will go?

Here goes the thing.  The biggest weapon that the world has against you is your ignorance of your rights as a citizen of the Kingdom of Heaven.  That is right!  When you except Jesus as your Lord and savior, you are becoming a citizen of his kingdom.  You no longer have to live to the rules of this world.  The Holy Spirit wants to teach you the culture of your Kingdom.  We learn more about how to act, what to expect, how to talk, how to contribute, and how to live successfully by reading the constitution of our Kingdom.

What is the Constitution?


The Bible!!


In the Bible you can find all that you need to live successfully in the Kingdom of Heaven.  The good news is that we don't have to wait to live successfully when we die, we can live successfully now! We can live with joy, peace, patience, love, gentleness, meekness, and hope for our future.  We have something to look forward to, and we have things to be thankful for.


Rejoice! Again I say Rejoice!


Here is your Motivation for Monday:


We have directions to live a successful life today!  We also have the Holy Spirit to guide us in all understanding. . . We have the tools to live forever!!


Forever Living is Awesome!!!


But I know that today; living in the now is of essence to most of us.  So, I tell you to pick up your bible.  Read something everyday.  Some people may say that it doesn't take all of that for God to know that you love him.  Some people may say that it doesn't take all that to draw closer to the Lord.  I am here to tell you that those people don't read their bible because my bible says that if you draw close to him, he will draw close to you.  My bible says that we should meditate on this word day and night in order to have good success.  My bible tells me to love my God with all my heart, mind, and soul.  Hence, I will pick up my constitution and I will read it so that I can be prepared today, tomorrow, and forever more.

Here is the thing, is this going to be an automatic habit to read your word everyday?  No,  It will take time an practice.  However, I believe that you will get the hang of it.  I believe in you!

God Bless you.
Read your bible and learn God's definitions of success
Remember to Live your Life on Purpose


Until Next Time
-Tamorra


*Shout out to my friend Ron-dig, who hasn't just been reading my blog but has been leaving comments as well.  Thank you soooo very much.  I encourage anyone ready to leave a comment.  I would love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks Again!

No comments:

Post a Comment